Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

I recon that's a good idea plus if u Dnt loose and have to go to Ss it will be easier xx

Wise words, thanks :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No prob hunny let me know how ur getting on xx

helloo everyone :D
im new to this site today after my seeing my cb consultant today for the first time and starting the diet tomorrow, im nervous and excited, how has everyone found it so far?

lisa
xx

im new to this site today after my seeing my cb consultant today for the first time and starting the diet tomorrow, im nervous and excited, how has everyone found it so far?

lisa
xx

Welcome Lisa Marie xx

Hi all, hope its ok to join in on ur chat? Ur convo has motivated me and made me laugh sometimes and made me feel like im not alone with the cravings etc! Im on first full day of CD and feel ok. Disappointing start with GROSS original porridge but swapped to choc shake which was yum :) Im supposed to be starting on Step2 technically as when i got weighed ad measured etc it said i wasnt overweight enough for ss+ I was disappointed (weirdly!) but chatted with my CDC who said doesnt take in to acct body shape etc and reading between lines i think she was saying she cant stop me if i wanna do ss+ I have had shake and sone chicken and courgettes so far today and will have another shake about 5.30. I do a boot camp 3 times a wk normally so tonight wil be first time doing in on the diet. Will see how i feel but if i get dizzy or whatever i will have to miss for col wks til i get used to things.
Anyway, apologies for my ramblings but im so happy to have found this forum as i cant tell anyone else about the cd diet as have experienced sooo much negativity!

Good luck to everyone and i expect i will be back on here later moaning because i fell over at boot camp or something! Caroline Louise xxx

Welcome Caroline, lots of us here have had negativity, but we are here to support each other
xx

Wish I had my stuff to start tomorrow, I don't start until Saturday as I don't meet my cb consultant until 5 tomorrow. I hope I have a good first week and see some results x

Wish I had my stuff to start tomorrow, I don't start until Saturday as I don't meet my cb consultant until 5 tomorrow. I hope I have a good first week and see some results x

Hi Kristin..welcome and good luck
xx

Well, 1st day (step2) officially done and dusted! Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D
I did my boot camp tonight and had as much energy as I would normally (not a busting lot given it Thursday!)and it also took my mind off food for an hour so that was good news. I will continue to keep an eye on myself though as I don;t want to over do it whilst getting used to CD.

Bad point is I should NEVER have told my instructor and friends I am there with about my diet, honestly the negativity made me want to give them all a good slap! All banging on about calorie levels being unsafe and I need to have medical supervision etc what a load of b***ocks! People can be incredibly narrow minded and I even offered them a read of my hand book where it says its medically approved but their minds where made up. Its quite insulting really as they obvously think I'm an idiot when in actually fact I am a sensible (mostly!) grown woman and would never do things that are damaging to my health, grrrr!
Anyway rant over, sorry about that! I feel very proud of myself for going 100% today although i forgot to have the milk and now realised there is none in the house but I will remember tomorrow! By the sounds of things the next few days are going to get really tough so I imagine I will be on here ranting and raving but the support is so good and it makes such a difference knowing so many have come through the other side. Just want to fast forward to weigh day next week now! How was everyone else's day? xxx

Welcome Caroline, lots of us here have had negativity, but we are here to support each other
xx

Forgot to say to this, how much I agree with you, its maddening! But in my long post I just did I've said that already I know that the people on this site will get me through this, its fantatsic :)

Forgot to say to this, how much I agree with you, its maddening! But in my long post I just did I've said that already I know that the people on this site will get me through this, its fantatsic :)

I am lucky that all my friends and family are supporting me so no hiding for me.
This site is fab, and the girls and boys (that's you Mikey) are a great bunch.
We even have a naughty step thread if you should ever have a blip....
xx

I am lucky that all my friends and family are supporting me so no hiding for me.
This site is fab, and the girls and boys (that's you Mikey) are a great bunch.
We even have a naughty step thread if you should ever have a blip....
xx

Really happy for you that all your nearest and dearest are supportive, its how it should be! My other half is away for 2 weeks and I haven't actually told him I've started as he will only worry whilst he can't see me! When he is home he should hopefully see some fantatsic results and that I am still in one healthy (slightly smaller!) piece and he will be fine with it. It's that 'fear of the unknown' thing I think for most people, if they bothered to read up on it then they would see there is nothing bad about it, except for the porridge! xxx

Welcome, you'll do fab!! x

Thanks hun. If I do half as well as you and the other folks on here then I will be happy! I've never felt so certain of achieving something and I'm sure its down to what I've read on here! See how I feel on day 4 though eh ;) xx

Thanks hun. If I do half as well as you and the other folks on here then I will be happy! I've never felt so certain of achieving something and I'm sure its down to what I've read on here! See how I feel on day 4 though eh ;) xx
You might feel crap...but day 5 will be fab!!

lisa
xx

Hi Lisa, another newbie to start with me!
I did my first full day today after seeing cdc yesterday. I feel positive and proud to have completed the first day with no blips, whilst being able to carry on as normal. I did get a bit hungry mid afternoon but I got the hoover and the duster out to distract myself lol! If its of any interest today i ate: choc shake for brekkie (did have porridge but was rank so binned it and swapped!) then at lucnh i had a turkey breast dry fried with courgette and leek with cajun spice and then mid afternoon another choc shake. when i cam back from my boot camp at 9 i had leek and potatoe soup. The shake and soup were really genuinly nice and after the shock of the horrid porridge i was relieved! I would advise you ditch carbs tomorrow and maybe have soup for one of your meals and that way maybe it won't be such a shock when you start? Best of luck and hope to see you on here lots xxx

You might feel crap...but day 5 will be fab!!

Here's hoping! I'm actually ridiculously excited, in my head I already look like kelly brook lol

Back