Realistically

corrina

Hi everyone how much has everyone lost in 23 weeks, its our first family holiday in 23 weeks and in hoping to lose at least 3 stone, and im hoping this is with a few slip ups along the way, so to speak xx
Thanks in advance for ur replies xxx
:sign0163::thankyou: xx

I am nothing to go by but i'll tell you anyway, last year i lost 11lb in 23 weeks, but i am a painfully slow loser, so don't go by me. Average in 23 weeks would be around 23-30lb thats only based on sort of people with 1lb ish losses, but you may also get more than that

I lost 3st in 21 weeks. I stuck to the plan like glue and exercised like a demon, including a week at a bootcamp abroad where I lost 8lbs, which definitely spurred me on. It can be done, but totally depends on each person - how quickly they lose, how well they stick to plan, what exercise they do, and what motivation they have. I would also say, I was over 16st when I started. The first 4 st came off quickly, but my weight loss has slowed down since then.

I had a goal in mind that I was determined to lose the 3st for. Keep your family holiday and the 3st goal in your head as something to work towards, but don't be disappointed if you don't reach it. If you stick to plan, you will still lose, and, whether you hit your 3st goal in 23 weeks or not, all losses are an achievement.

Good luck!

That works out as 1.8lb a week so if you aim for 2lb you could leave room for a few slower weeks. Its definitely achievable but you'd need to be motivated. Good luck and come back and post some holiday photos :)

When I went on "operation holiday" I cut my syns down to maximum of 5 a day, and didn't go off plan once, I averaged 2/3lb most weeks, but what kept me going was i knew it wasn't for a long time. Come the holiday I felt great and enjoyed the all inclusive holidays with a weigh gain of 6lb!! Worth every lb though. Good luck with your weight loss journey hun ;) x

Back