Really sick to death of LT today....

foxa03

I am so bored and fed up - I want a BBQ and a beer but no. I'm miserable, short tempered and snapping at everyone for no apparent reason... But I should be feeling over the moon with the weather etc.... D=

Well done for not giving in! Look forward to a totally different summer where you'll feel better about yourself, is there anything you could do to take your mind off it?

Give yourself credit for resisting, the commitment you've made to this journey and how far you've already come, 18.5lbs in 2 weeks, so by weigh day this week over two and a half stone gone, maybe three!

Thinking happy thoughts for you :)

Take care

Hi fox, i feel exactly the same right now, craving some food and a few glasses of lager, feel really sorry for myself at the moment, everyone having bbqs and i cant - life can be so unfair at times, feeling sorry for myself clearly makes me dramatic! Going to have a shake and hopefully my misery wil disappear!

You've done amazingly so far, the temptation's there but you didn't give in so be proud of yourself! Rather than have a treat now, imagine yourself in a slimmer body eating - that image will come true!

Thanks for all the support - I managed to get through today without cheating - it was hard though! I feel a bit better now... I thinking about how good I'm gonna feel by my holiday in September! =D

Thanks for all the support - I managed to get through today without cheating - it was hard though! I feel a bit better now... I thinking about how good I'm gonna feel by my holiday in September! =D
If you keep your mind on your goal it can really help :) When I think of cheating I just think of all the hard work I would be throwing away for about 5 minutes of eating as I would feel nothing but guilt after it.

Keep going hun - you're doing so well resisting all the summer yummies. Keep your eye on that goal and feel how loose your trousers are getting!! xx

Back