Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks hunny, can't officially wear them out till next Tuesday LOL my bday :)

Just feel drained and ugggh, sure feels like when I had a kidney infection. I haven't got time for this!! MIL causing a lit of concern phone been ringing non stop. Draining both of us, just don't know what to do anymore

Try to relax tonight, still got heaps of cases to read etc. Argh be glad when its done!!

Xxx

Take good care of yourself! Hope infection clears soon and good luck with the studies..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks guys, nightmare night. MIL not good, OH not good. Shattered! Time for work LOL

TTFN Xx

Got woken up at 2am with a phonecall. Ugh day gone downhill since then. Try and make sure OH gets a relaxed night tonight. I taken leave tomorrow, study and help out.

Food so far
Red fruit shake
Veg soup
Spag bol

Sleepy, gonna crash on the bed whilst footy on.. zzzz

TTFN Xx

bless you hun , hope you are feeling a little better x

We gone upto bed early hopefully won't be anymore problems overnight, dread the phone ringing!!

Shattered, study tomorrow then hit the gym Xx

Slept through aah feel less tired, gonna have some chicken n crack on studying.

Once I done I go walk to gym, its about 5miles, I'll put my easytones on and powerwalk, be ready to weight train when I get there.

Need to find a swimsuit still Arg, seems only good ones are online, don't fancy ordering four sizes to try LOL figure somethin out, really don't want cups, end up lookin like pammy on a bad day!!

Time for study xxx

Hi x just read your diary and wow what an inspiration you have so much going on and your doing really well . I love the shoes !! And all the things you do in the gym I ve just started the shred and can just about get through it .
Hope you have a gd day today and that you don't mind me subscribing to your diary as I started S&s a week ago x

Thanks guys, fingers crossed things settle down a bit today.

Got a load of work to do, just gonna try and crack 1/2 now..then do a bit more later, my concentration is waning...very tempting to just jump into bed!!.. Make a start and go from there! Is all calculating damages and loss of earnings etc... didnt know I needed to be a mathmetician to do law :-o

Thanks Katierose! I was feeling the burn after the shred, I do enjoy it... its a nice change to the usual routine!.. want to try Insanity once I am on refeed...that looks right up my alley!! lol .. going to get some 20kg dumbells to do my shred with, OH slightly worried one will end up heading towards the tv..LOL

TTFN xxxx

Skinny Sia said:
It is scary! And painful. But worth it :)

Ooh I need to get into it too! OH moved the Xbox and that's what I watch the DVD on...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LOLLL :) you guys made me chuckle

Good news..my essay is done..woohayyy..no more working out damages for fictional people for me tonight :p LOL

Gonna go through my clothes, see if I need any new stuff for hols..dont think I do..isnt so warm this year as it was last year july..was boiling when we went. Hmm... got plenty shorts and stuff, those should do... still need a suit..but think I pop into debenhams and try some different styles..have to live with pammy tits!!

Added my bloggy to the link, its very boring atm lol but trying to add bits to it..will review the new packs soon as they land - Rob says should be Monday/Tuesday..cant waiiitttt

OH is a love and got me some more packs, thank goodness, now drinking my last shake!! eek... dont think I fancy 4 meals of cottage pie :-o

Hospital tommorow, shouldnt be anything major mind...as I havent had my yearly MRI yet, so not much to see, she just run over hormone levels and check my eyes/vital stuff.

Gonna veg out...do my nails, drink oodles of water...and listen to ladygaga (hopefully OH go to see his buddy for a man chat!!)

TTFN xx

Thanks hun, now on my way to work for err 20 minutes before I go hospital!!

My legs seen to be shrinking, I've always like my big muscley legs... Eek Il be hitting the leg press!! LOL

A package should come today.. got a veg soup and some meal packs in my desk drawer. Won't eat before hospital as i would Like a new hospital weight LOL last time in Feb was 14.1 , hoping to be under 12

Another stressful mornin calls ahoy. Glad got some time out today even if it is a trip to hospital LOL

TTFN Xx

Grab yourself a trashy magazine and have some time out while your waiting!!!

Hope alls well

X

Hope ur hospital appt goes well think you ll be pleased with the scales this time x
Did day 2 on the shred I am doing it every other day to ease myself into it .. It's killing me lol :)

Back