Rebekah's road to reduction!

Your health is more important love, hope your ok x.

You wont lose those things hun!!! Your poorly!!!

Do let us know how you get on!!!!

X

Thanks hunny. You guys are so sweet.

Gp pretty much said its nothing to worry about. Gave me tramanamix acid and a mega dose ibruprofen(800mg). Says hormones probably still a bit off since miscarriage. Just have to hang in there, he wants me to give it two cycles.

Dragged myself to work, hopefully go home to bed at lunchtime. Got through 8 towels already :( wah.

Sorry for the moan and TMI but we all girls LOL

Hopefully can go home soon Xx

Glad your sorted now, gave us all a fright. Your lovely friends on here we'r all very concerned. Your a little a soldier for going in after all that ordeal. Hope you manage to get some well deserved RnR today. x

Hope your feeling better soon lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all. Still stuck at work, having lunch. Cottage pie

Hopefully water retention will bugger off when all this calms down.

Can't wait to get to bed!! OH getting really annoyed now with it. Don't blame him for bein peed off LOL

TTFN Xx

I'm finally going home, hot water bottle n lay down :) xxx

Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days so just caught up and saw you are having a horrid time with your period :( I really feel for you it sounds really horrid. I hope you can get something sorted so you don't have to keep putting up with the heavy bleeding and cramps xx

Thanks hun. Things slowing down at last. Still really bad pain but ill take that over the bathroom looking like a horror film!

Relaxing this morning, see how I feel later. Might pop out, Phew its boiling already!!

TTFN Xx

Glad your feeling a little better, enjoy the sun today x

I'm a gymaholic couldn't stay out. Felt a bit better so figured would go train

Did back & biceps
And since it was nice and empty did chest as well

Oops... Feeling ace now so don't regret going hopefully no more flooding!!

Thanks hun, feeling much better....and the bleeding seems to be slowing right down, hitting the tremenamix acid three times a day

Logged on properly to add details off workout & grub

Workout - took it easyish on the weight but intense - was pretty sweaty/repped out!

Back
Wide lat pulldowns (4 sets , 40kg, 45kg, 30kg)
Narrow lat pulldowns (5 sets -40kg/30kg)
Cable work for back - various
Shrugs - 22kg in each hand ( sweating like a b*gger)
Back extensions - with a 10kg plate to chest

Biceps
Hammer curls - 16kg
Preacher curls - tiddlers 7kg - 4 sets

was feeling warm & gym was empty so I carried on!

Chest
Chest press machine - to warm up, few sets at 20kg, nothing mega
Bench press - varying weights - didnt have a spot so stuck light - 12kg, 15kg, 17kg, 22kg - then did with dumbells - 2x12kg, 2x16kg - FRIED!!

That was me sozzzzled, did do some ab work and stretch...before crawling down the stairs lol

Food
x1 bar
x2 porridge
x 1 shake

additional for training - 100g lean mince (thought the iron would be beneficial)

Will probably have a shake later - Nectar protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat, 23g protein - 70cal a scoop

Chilled night in with kids and OH tonight, they eating peanut butter ice cream cones :eek: ... my coke zero is nearby!!

oOOPS I forgot to add, I decided when I refeed to start competition prep for 2013 - Hopefully October 2013, plenty time to get stage ready...Ooooo :) weeee excited :)

TTFN xx

Last edited:
Oooooh how exciting..... How did you figure out all your training babe!! I dont know where to start?? X

oh hun , i hope youre feeling ok now , youve really been through it :0( glad you seem a little better xx
and well done you for sticking with it when feeling poo , many wouldnt xx

Thanks suki :) feeling mucch better now

Dee .. my OH has been bodybuilding for 30 plus years, so he showed me the ropes. He is going to do my contest prep/diet for me...really excited now, at least until September 1st on S&S for me. So....counting down to start prepping woot woot :) Am hoping can shed at least 3st ....start prep under 10st would be a bonus!

Normally as far as training, I stick to schedule, something like this

Day 1 - Back/Bi
Day 2 - Chest/Tri
Day 3- Shoulders (probably throw in another body part that needs extra work here too)
Day 4 - Legs & abs
Day 5- Powerlifting only (Or if needed rest - just take a walk/run/cycle)
Day 6- Extra arm session - Just hit biceps, triceps - various cable work
Day 7 - REST!

Really enjoyed gym tonight, lats already sore...owww...feels ace tho :)

Did some protein soufle thingys for OH ... 2 eggs, 1 scoop cinammon protein and a drop of skimmed milk, baked 20 mins on gas mark 5 - like a little custard egg, smelt lovely, will deffo be doing one of those tommorow for a protein hit!

TTFN xxx

My R, you early are a very determined lady !!! Proud of you for taking a very nasty situation and not just getting on with it but turning it around. Hope you have a lovely week end Hun x

Thanks hunny

The period from hell has gone Hurrah! And taken its stinking 2lb water weight with it yipeee!

Focus on high protein today, today gonna go powerwalk then workout in garden -full body.

Chill day today house to myself, tidy up a bit, need to study and sort some clothes out... Oh and hunt down a swimsuit for hols - anyone reccomend any suits for big boobs??

TTFN Xx

Back