Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks hun
All went fine, got MRI scan next week which will show any growth. Then the consultant will write to me

Scales wiggling under 12 Eek still pleaded, stupid TOM has returned, gimme a break!! LOL

Had veggies soup, haven't had time to eat

TTFN xxx

Glad it went well x and under 12 woo hoo that's fantastic :) bet you are pleased . Hope you have a gd evening I ve had a hungry day but I'm fighting it and winning . :)

Thanks hun :)

Glad your winning, we are all fighting it. Ketosis really helps in that respect

Although my eating schedule was late today I actually feel better for it, had soup around 1pm, pack around 3.45pm and I've had nothing else. And not hungry.... Hmm maybe i will try this timing again.

Two more packs to have, have a bar and a shake over tonnes of ice mmm

On another note my precision scales and the hospital have identical weights, just shows they are accurate which is cool.

Aah tryin to relax tonight Xx

relax mrs !! and take some time for yourself xx

Eek everything too hectic atm to relax. Problem after problem, could do without work right now, but just get through to weekend! Phew Xx

Deezer said:
GLad all was ok!!!

*Huge hugs*

Ditto!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks lovelyy ladies :)

I'm lazy so I posted my food onto my blog LOL

Not even peckish for forth pack, but ill have it!! X

Hey Rebekah I did my LLB a few years ago now and qualified in 2009. It's tough going eh. Your doing great though to do this diet while studying as it is hard work and takes all you focus. Patrimonial loss and solatium, oh the joys lol.

Ooo I so cant wait to be finished now, I tell you!! its been a lonnngg 4 years, working 37-50 hours a week during those years, its been...mega.. I am just pleased I dont work such long hours now...but its been tough this year. Get a little break in October, so it all be worth it...

yes spent yesterday staring at various Ogden tables and working out loss of earnings..bla bla blaa... was like..Ehhh! lol .. finally got it done, had to take the days leave to finish it, was just impossibly tired after work!

I dont find the diet affects my brain too badly..hahahaa...lol.. more tiredness from work/life in genral!!

Spending my evening very usefully making a pintrest board of all the clothes /accesories I love atm... this is rather therapeutic after the study... brain...resting tonight lol

xxx

Hurrah 3 and 1/4 pound down overnight!

Done me shred, made everyone brekkie. Water for me :)

Xxxx

My daddy taken ill overnight :( crying in work bogs. Gonna head home to London asap x

Oh hun I hope everything goes ok with your Dad. I'll be thinking of you xxx

Sorry to hear that x thinking of you x

Sorry to hear that x thinking of you

Thanks everyone, trying to sort things, pack and get home to see my dad. Cried so much given myself a migraine. Your messages mean a lot, thank you Xx

Back