Rebekah's road to reduction!

Weee pink with glitter, quite like them super short :)

ForumRunner_20120704_183206.jpg

I like the colour Rebekhah but when I wore that colour I was told by my daughter a bit too bright mother lol x am glad your having a gd time x

I've got that colour on at the moment :) it's fab xxx

Gorgeous nails! You're lucky u have long nail beds. Mine are teeny so I need a little length. I've got OPI Tasmanian devil on my toe nails at the moment. I must get a good pink polish as mine has dried up.

I have tiny nail beds LOL maybe pictures are deceptive!! I've got such small hands they look like kiddies!! LOL

Vegging out, gonna have a shake as pudding. Not hungry so making most of it. Nice to eat out, but funny trying to explain just grilled chicken breast.. no ciabatta, no fries!! LOL

Xx

So glad your having a good time!!!

I want to go in a spa break *Said in best whingy voice..... while stamping feet*

love the nails! very nice :) x

Aww tis lovely, back to washing up, laundry n domestic Bliss shortly LOL ha!!

Phew already dreading work!! Gonna sort house out tomorow, hopefully my books come - fifty shades & mindless eating

Loads of water, coffee, protein and a pack later

Xx

Gonna go run for a wee bit

Gonna try new weights routine from tomorrow. It's essentially 5x5 rep. Session 1 you do your five two max, session 2 you go light then session 3 you do heavier, increasing your 5 rep max

Should help build muscle, hmm ill be playing with my protein intake

Unsure how it will work with legs, think Il throw in two sessions for legs, a heavy low rep and light high rep. I usually do a working set around 110-130kg leg press hopefully can increase on that

Xx

Gonna go run for a wee bit

Gonna try new weights routine from tomorrow. It's essentially 5x5 rep. Session 1 you do your five two max, session 2 you go light then session 3 you do heavier, increasing your 5 rep max

Should help build muscle, hmm ill be playing with my protein intake

Unsure how it will work with legs, think Il throw in two sessions for legs, a heavy low rep and light high rep. I usually do a working set around 110-130kg leg press hopefully can increase on that

Xx

So jealous.... cant wait for my shoulder to be fine and i can start properly.... the lifting that is!! X

I'm itching to get in a proper gym now, your shoulder will soon be upto it!

Made do with a morning walking, interval running and stationary bike... Phew

Going to curry tonight, ill see if they can do me some chicken! Craving poached eggs LOL will be having those tomorow, cleaning n gym Yipeeee!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Aww tis lovely, back to washing up, laundry n domestic Bliss shortly LOL ha!!

Phew already dreading work!! Gonna sort house out tomorow, hopefully my books come - fifty shades & mindless eating

Loads of water, coffee, protein and a pack later

Xx

Lol! I read 50 shades of mindless eating!
Now that I would read! Haha!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LOL that's hilarious!!

Had tandori chicken... Ugg so stuffed after 8 peices!!

I will not be eating tomorow!! God I hate feeling full!!

Xx

yum yum- was that a treat or a usual protein meal (sorry to sound dumb :rolleyes:) x

Was just grilled so was my protein, I've been at spa for a wee break so been having less than half my intake

Back to having 3 & protein tomorow. Been feeling ace on 1 & protein but know its less than ideal!!

Xxxx

Cleaning cleaning, reading, gym, studying, second gym and copious protein powder is the order for the day!!

Feel sick thinkin about work Monday booo

Xx

Mondays a whole weekend away! ;0)

Enjoy ! X

Wah but now I'm home its in my mind. Bloody hate it!!

Off to gym for second session yippee

Kiddies n giggles tonight :) Xx

Back