Rebekah's road to reduction!

Sweetie, I feel you. Lots of love and hugs. Hope docs goes well xxxxxxxxxx

RebekahR said:
7 lb gone Yipee Yipeeee!! :) Xx

Hey sorry this is a bit late but WELL DONE on the 7 lb loss that's fab :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use nectar on training days, no carbs and its juicy style rather than milky.

Otherwise I use diet whey by reflex, when off plan or even powerlifting days I use bsn lean dessert.

I will list some and the carbs/ protein for you later hunny

Xxx

Ugh period back full force. Had it for 14 days, then two days off breakthrough bleed, four days off now its back full force :-(

Oh bringing hot water bottle up, laying face down on bed. Wahhh, piss off n come back in a month :(

Xxx ( Mrs grumpybags today.. so sorry guys)

Thank you everyone, you have really helped tonight, feel a bit better now...wound down a bit, ...thought I would do the protein list I promised Love2bslim, might help some other gymmm loving s&s ers.. (take my mind off things too :)

Dosed up on mefenamic acid, hot water bottle, and docs in the morning - have a good vent! Thank you everyone xxx

Onto the hard stuff..protein powder!

Nectar - Juicy style rather than milky - comes in juice flavours : apple, orange, cherry, tropical etc (I dont love the taste, but its got no nasties!)
I scoop- 90 calories, 0 gram carbs, 23g protein (cheap and cheery..my OH loves this..and glugs down 2/3 a day!)

Offerings from Myprotein - this is cheap and cheery, they also sell sample flavours, so thats a plus side!
Impact Whey ( I would double scoop this personally or 1.5 scoops) per 1 scoop - 98 cals,20g protein,1.5g carbs - (I like the latte/cookies & cream/strawberry..its dirt cheap and lasts ages, similar taste and texture to the s&s shakes)

ON Gold standard 100% whey - milky whey - 120 cals, 3g carb, 24g protein (It is pricey, but very tasty, decent profile)

Diet whey (reflex) - Regular type whey, with added diet goodies - green tea, l-cartanine etc - (Banoffee is nice) - serving is 2 scoops - for this its 196 cal - 5.1g carb, 36g protein.

BSN Lean Desert Most carb ridden... but essentially not bad for heavy lifting days, and a charm to cook with - I like to add half a scoop to omlette/protein pancake ..mmm cinammon protein pancakes..lush! As a shake its thick, sweet, filling..and mmm something like maccyds...1 scoop - 130 cal -20g protein, 7g carbs ( It has added bits for growth and recovery... it aint great protein wise..but nice to cook with)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate it. I have no idea how much protein I should be aiming for on workout days (once into it I will mainly be doing resistance and interval training), but at the moment I just need to find one I can use.

Oh no not good that you are having bad time with your TOTM :(. I feel for you, I really do. I have suffered with bad cramps/heavy periods ever since I started them and only got a break when I went on the pill for 5 years. I get upset having heavy/cramps for just 3 days but that is nothing compared to what you are having to go through *BIG HUGS* x

Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Thank you everyone, you have really helped tonight, feel a bit better now...wound down a bit, ...thought I would do the protein list I promised Love2bslim, might help some other gymmm loving s&s ers.. (take my mind off things too :)

Dosed up on mefenamic acid, hot water bottle, and docs in the morning - have a good vent! Thank you everyone xxx

Onto the hard stuff..protein powder!

Nectar - Juicy style rather than milky - comes in juice flavours : apple, orange, cherry, tropical etc (I dont love the taste, but its got no nasties!)
I scoop- 90 calories, 0 gram carbs, 23g protein (cheap and cheery..my OH loves this..and glugs down 2/3 a day!)

Offerings from Myprotein - this is cheap and cheery, they also sell sample flavours, so thats a plus side!
Impact Whey ( I would double scoop this personally or 1.5 scoops) per 1 scoop - 98 cals,20g protein,1.5g carbs - (I like the latte/cookies & cream/strawberry..its dirt cheap and lasts ages, similar taste and texture to the s&s shakes)

ON Gold standard 100% whey - milky whey - 120 cals, 3g carb, 24g protein (It is pricey, but very tasty, decent profile)

Diet whey (reflex) - Regular type whey, with added diet goodies - green tea, l-cartanine etc - (Banoffee is nice) - serving is 2 scoops - for this its 196 cal - 5.1g carb, 36g protein.

BSN Lean Desert Most carb ridden... but essentially not bad for heavy lifting days, and a charm to cook with - I like to add half a scoop to omlette/protein pancake ..mmm cinammon protein pancakes..lush! As a shake its thick, sweet, filling..and mmm something like maccyds...1 scoop - 130 cal -20g protein, 7g carbs ( It has added bits for growth and recovery... it aint great protein wise..but nice to cook with)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps someone, gonna watch tv with oh in bed and snoozeee.. hopefully tommorow be a brighter day

TTFN lovelies xxx

(1000 thanks again, you guys are ace xxxx)

I'm using the phd whey.... the flavours are really nice.... bout 3g carbs per scoop i think MFP said!!! X

Aw thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate it. I have no idea how much protein I should be aiming for on workout days (once into it I will mainly be doing resistance and interval training), but at the moment I just need to find one I can use.

Oh no not good that you are having bad time with your TOTM :(. I feel for you, I really do. I have suffered with bad cramps/heavy periods ever since I started them and only got a break when I went on the pill for 5 years. I get upset having heavy/cramps for just 3 days but that is nothing compared to what you are having to go through *BIG HUGS* x

Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Have they always been bad babe??? Or its it just on VLCD???

Hope your feeling brighter today!! X

I'm unsure really, they always been sporadic, could go years. But never so painful I'm throwing up, doubled over, screaming the house down!! Got to go to work today & tomorrow. My manager said I can take a day unpaid Thursday or Friday thank goodness!!

They been bad since my loss so I don't know if its that or the vlcd. Just let my hormones settle I suppose. Know what my doctor will say .. get a mirena fitted or quit moaning!!

Hopefully come our with my referral, tearing up already. Hopefully can convey how much they are interfering with my day to day life

Won't rush in, go get my medicine, atkins bar, coke n take it slow

Xx

Deezer said:
I'm using the phd whey.... the flavours are really nice.... bout 3g carbs per scoop i think MFP said!!! X

I use the phd diet whey it's nice taste I have the strawberry made protein pancakes with it this morning very interesting taste lol

I'm unsure really, they always been sporadic, could go years. But never so painful I'm throwing up, doubled over, screaming the house down!! Got to go to work today & tomorrow. My manager said I can take a day unpaid Thursday or Friday thank goodness!!

They been bad since my loss so I don't know if its that or the vlcd. Just let my hormones settle I suppose. Know what my doctor will say .. get a mirena fitted or quit moaning!!

Hopefully come our with my referral, tearing up already. Hopefully can convey how much they are interfering with my day to day life

Won't rush in, go get my medicine, atkins bar, coke n take it slow

Xx

Look after yourself hun!! X

Katie... Bsn cinammon roll protein, made into pancakes omg! Delish :)

Got hormones to stop the dysfunctional bleeding, will give me a break and help the mood

And he did my referral Yipee :) he was pleased with weight loss Yipee. Promised I would get another stone off before I see him in a month :)

Yippee new boobs that don't hurt 24/7 yipeee :)

Xxx

Yipee 28E here I comeeee :) xxx

YAY!
I'm really chuffed for you Hun, you deserve it!

RebekahR said:
Katie... Bsn cinammon roll protein, made into pancakes omg! Delish :)

Got hormones to stop the dysfunctional bleeding, will give me a break and help the mood

And he did my referral Yipee :) he was pleased with weight loss Yipee. Promised I would get another stone off before I see him in a month :)

Yippee new boobs that don't hurt 24/7 yipeee :)

Xxx

Mmmm do they do sample packs?

Great news on your referral im so happy for you x

I don't think bsn do samples, booo!! Have a Google I may well be wrong LOL

Thanks guys its a good 6-9 months off but its moving forward :) it will have to go to panel to make a decision ultimately. Just keeping positive :)

Will deffo be having a new boobies party :) Xx

Fab news lovely!!! xx

RebekahR said:
I don't think bsn do samples, booo!! Have a Google I may well be wrong LOL

Thanks guys its a good 6-9 months off but its moving forward :) it will have to go to panel to make a decision ultimately. Just keeping positive :)

Will deffo be having a new boobies party :) Xx

You should let the panel read your diary. They'll have to let you have the op then. Boobie party sounds fun! Whoooo

Think my diary sounds mental LOL

Thanks guys....

Relaxing with book number 2, old man gone to play xbox n drink tetley over the road LOL

Bliss Xx

Back