Rebekah's road to reduction!

Hope you've had a good day, your determination alone will convince the surgeon you deserve to go on the list!

Yeah keeping fingers crossed!! hmm..dont know what else I can do to shift weight a bit faster in runup to my appointment - Any ideas?? dont want to mess up my metabolism..but the weight he sees is so so important!! ...even if its temporary water weight - even a 3lb difference, can mean the BMI looks better to him!!

Nice day, lovely jubbly, boy done the gardens, tidied it all up lovely, Done them some tea ..and now relaxing with nice evening of athletcis on tv :)

Sister rang me today...took me a bit off gaurd..since when is "when are you going to make me an aunty" an appropriate thing to say during a casual chit chat on a saturday afternoon??!! wtf.. err..lol

Enjoyed Mo so much :) Looking forward to Bolty tonight..woop woop...so jealous am missing family reunion in jamaica..boohoo..literally me and a few of my cousins that arent going lol

Relaxing tonight...aaah..lovely! xx

I'm there with you hun! Sat with a slimming tea watching the olympics chilling siooooooo nice after a manic week! Hope the weathers nice tomorrow I really need some rays on my pasty skin lol enjoy your night huni xxxx

I'm confused? Don't you have kids already? It's just you talk about your boy and youngest etc, doesn't that make her an auntie?

Awww gutter on the missing the fam reunion, id love to go to Jamaica.

How amazing was Mo!! What an athlete! Loving the Olympics!

You are doing amazingly with your fitness, and losses, the dr should be able to see how much you need it, and that your working hard to get yourself there, which is more than a lot of people do who request NHS surgeries. Just wow him with your attitude and it'll go exactly as you hope love xxx

My other halfs kids who are super duper!! As usual she's a pain in the butt.. knows how to push my buttons

I know wah its gonna be lush in Jamaica :)

Totally chilled lovely afternoon, got to pop out do some errands in the morning. Getting cramps Ugg been feeling cold and craving meat... Should of known pms!!

Xx

You crave meat in pms??? ME TOO! Like massive steak! Everyone's always thought I'm weird for wanting that and not chocolate!

Ohhhh I see! Bless, do they live with you guys or in between houses?

I still haven't had my last pack today! Pleased you had a nice chilled day, you def deserve one. Xx

I'm saving mine too should have it now!!

They are all grown up but spend time at ours each week, adore their dad :)

Oh yes beef or venison cravings pms LOL bizarre ay LOL I figure its the protein and iron needed

Xx

Hmmm unsure why I'm bloomin awake LOL

Gonna go for a wander at nine, poached eggs n a cuppa tea I think :)

X

Hi Rebekah,

It's Blaise, glad to see you are doing amazingly well, I had to stop 3 weeks ago, and have been on steroids ever since, vile operation but now ok.. upset but going to re-start tomorrow. I've put on 5lbs which probably isn't that bad considering the steroids...

Anyway seeing as though you were the only person who spurred me on I thought I would say hi x

Last edited:
Hi hunny

Good to see you back, sounds awful!! Steroids are rough I've had months on then for crohns before they are horrid. Hope your on the mend hun

Eggs were scrummy, pms Uug not in the mood to pop out but will force myself

Xxx

Boring dayy...tired..and mates gone to the beaccch.. would of been lovely out there!!

Vegging out, tidying, reading some cases and mooching lol

Food
1 litre water
1 cream soda
2 poached eggs
more water

Gonna have a zero and sit in the garden...aaah :)

Hiya hun, enjoy the sun babes! Am having a lazy day too in the sun ;-)
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

The suns disappeared up north lol as usual still warm n sweaty tho! Hate warm weather! Lol glad to here your ok hun n relaxing xx

I'm not a huge sun lover myself it is boiling. Boobs and heat don't mix!!

Relaxing, probably snooze then workout. Place to myself until late bliss!!

.Xx

Totally! I love sun too, but humid. Thailand next week for me and it's going to be 33+ and super humid. Eek! Xx

Woo that will be hot and humid!! My ideal season is a proper autumn LOL happiest when its cold!

I love spring! when its sunny, and the air feels really crisp. so nice! Hows your chill day going? xx

Autumn is my fav season too love the cold but not too cold and the clothes are fab with furry boots etc love it! hope your having a fab weekend!

Autumn id totally my favourite too.....

Took some lovely pics this morning......

555746_10150951056312093_1442895703_n.jpg

246926_10150951054442093_487822655_n.jpg

Its on its way!!! : ) X

Back