Rebekah's road to reduction!

How can they tell u not to eat and then do it!!! That'd make me so mad!!! Not that they are eating..... Just the principle of it!!! BMI is such a daft thing to go off!!!!! Ur very muscley and ur boobs weigh loads......

Ridiculous!!!

Hope ur ok hunni!!! Try not to worry too much!!

It'll be fine!!! X

Thanks hun

Just freaking the fook out. I need the op, I'll be furious if its just BMI that he sends me away on

Tempted to postpone it. Ugh. Spend the weekend in the gym running, rowing and cycling.

Stress!! Need to find some extra work too, dancing, need to sort some things today!

Xx

They should go off your body fat if anything, BMI is pointless for people who train hard. A rugby player would be clinically obese despite being ridiculous healthy and muscly. Stupid xx

Don't stress hunny. I'm worried about you Rebekah :( won't surgeon let you have the op if your BMI is under or a bit over? Surely they will see your BMI is ok hunny and see your you need breast reduction won't they?

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Babes just try to relax......

Sit down today and think of arguments against what they say!!! Especially agains the BMI thing..... Write it down...... Re-read it then its clear... Have ur reaction ready!! U need to calmly put everything to them... Especially if psychiatrists will be involved at any point! U have a valid point and I think ur tiny frame will show them that its your boobs that are the problem not your 'weight'

Have your points read and play on anything that is made even a tiny bit worse by your boods!!!

Love to u!!

That makes sense d thank you. It's just mega nerve wracking. Yes I will have to see a shrink type person too

Eek. Deep breaths, prepare my questions etc

Thank you xxx

Glad u dont think I was being bossy!!! And I know its bloody easy for me to say relax

Just be a miss smarty pants and have ano answer for everything!!! Plus no eating, drinking and lightest ever clothes will all help!!!

You'll do grand babes!!!

X

Do you think the nurse will mind if I strip down to my thong?? LOL

Xxxx

Boss me about anytime Xx

I'd sit and write a heart felt letter about how it makes you feel and why you want it done so badly! BMI's stupid as according to that my OH is overweight yet if you saw him nothing is further from the truth, he works out and is fit as hell but he always laughs when BMI is thrown at me for stuff because it doesn't measure anything accurately lol

Hope it goes well for you honey just keep plodding and it'll all come good for you x x x

Hello missy, wow sounds like a busy week ahead for u. Deep breaths and ul do this. I agree with the heartfelt letter. It'll be good for u to get it all written down. Yes, uv worked out so much that the nurse should see it dedication so I vote yes for stripping!

Miss u doll, stay strong, will be thinking of ya xxxxxxxxxxx

My post vanished Damn LOL
Thanks ladies :)

Feeling queasy as bugger.. ugh it stinks. And craving mustard.. random LOL

Had choccie shake and spag bol... The latter was rank!! Can't wait for new order - try curry and get loads of Thai soup Yummy

Shattered, things hard at home, think we both need a cuddle

TTFN Xx

Crikey I didn't even know there was a curry option now! Is that very new? My order's already en route
but maybe next time.....mmmmm cuuuurrrryyyyyy!

It came out shortly after my last order, maybe three weeks

Can't wait to try that

Managed to finish day on 2.5 packs happy with that

Got protein for later and more water

Saturday/ Sunday I'm staying at the gym till I can run no more LOL

Xx

Yeah gonna have tea and plenty of mint tea. Four went home after puking up today, so maybe a touch of lurg!

Xx

Feel ok now, mint tea going down

Watching new thing on BBC with other half

Take shakes tomorow keep up the water. Pleasse scales be nice tomorrow!!

Xxxx

Another pound overnight, this is annoying. Arg gonna give them a ring see if I can.buy myself another week

Feel bloated and pmsy now. Least I know I won't come on now just the symptoms

Strawberry shake & chocolate shake for today

Loads of water, coffee and cardio tonight

Xxx

Back