Rebekah's road to reduction!

Yeah its stressful, trying to keep at it or somethin LOL ha!!

Had porridge & strawberry shake today
Coke zero
Water
Prunes

Hands really painful today time got to 3 were shaking. Hoping its not carpel tunnel like physio said. See how I go training tonight then home to see kids

Xxx

Hey Hun,

Sounds like your having quite a time of it just now. You sound very focused and disciplined though which is very hard to do when so much is going on around you, so keep positive, as it rubs off on the rest of us.:)

My hands giving me so much jip at the moment. End up uncontrollably shaking!!

Try and crack on with day. Work, gym, straight to bed

Xxx

No. I'm being patient, know how rare funding is. Need to give them.a few weeks before ringing

I'm ok just struggling with my hands, think am gettin a virus it somethin too.

Try and get to gym tonight n then straight to bed

Xx

I did hun, back and biceps

Nothing heavy but happy enough, had a bad tum there so was running up and down LOL

Xxx

Omg had a call from the hospital

Can you do next Friday?? Err a bit short notice LOL

So its booked for 6 December :)

Xx

Brilliant not long to go now

So happy, 6 weeks ish Xx

RebekahR said:
Omg had a call from the hospital

Can you do next Friday?? Err a bit short notice LOL

So its booked for 6 December :)

Xx

Hooray hooray hooray!!!!! :) x

Great news Rebekah - really happy for you!

Nothing like major surgery 19 days before Xmas :) I can't wait :)))

Yeah sure be fine, I not squeamish... But waking up to drains is worrying me a bit gross!!

Thanks for being so sweet guys Xx

That's great news.

Thanks hunny

Bit in diet limbo....

I need to start getting my body ready for healing etc...but I still want to loose.. know I will automatically look small... but I dont want to get complaicant..and think oh well I look better so I dont need to worry.. if I dont stay on the low BMI side I will end up having the same problem with my breasts again a few year down the line. Really dont want to go through this again!!

So... combo of packs and elements of the healing diet
fage, greens, low gi fruits, protein - cottage cheese, fish

Told everyone no xmas pressies, mum gonna get me this coat after xmas... finally I am going to be able to wear a COATTTT OMGGGG!!! and it will zip up for the first time since I was little!!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Auto...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

WEEEEEE

xxxx

added an op ticker (sorry bit excited!)

Right lovely people

Trained my legs last night

Day 1 -pre op blast!!

Will report later cals and food exactly. I can't have surgery like this!!

Gonna go spin every night weekdays. Time to do it, just over 5 weeks!!

Xxx

Hi just been catching up with your diary . Brilliant news for date for op. Know what you mean about stocking up with pjs! Don't worry about drains ... They sound worse than they actually are . Btw very yummy coat :) x

Back