Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Rebounders

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by EmVeg, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Has anyone tried these mini trampolines? I'm about to order one plus a DVD, to add to my growing list of possibilities to do at home.

Plus I have hip problems and this is supposed to be the best thing if you find impact painful.

Any "reviews" as it were would be very welcomed - and will keep you updated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChristieK

ChristieK Queen of Cats

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(18.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW PP
    Haven't tried one, but they do look like a real hoot!

4. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating (no processed food)
    I've heard of folks putting their backs out on trampolines, so not sure if it is any different for hips...worth a try but check with someone who is knowledgable about exercise doodas and physiological problems...I love trampolining, it is a good workout, don't know how the kids spend so long just bouncing and bouncing, it soon gets tiring!

5. EmVeg

EmVeg Do a little dance!

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(40.31%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Did get the recommendation from physio so thinking its okay.

Plus, they are so small that its not the same as your standard kids one. I got one - and basically used it for small bounces at first, then "walking" and the "jogging". Looking at getting a DVD too to add in some variation!

But was quite fun, I managed a lot more than I thought I might and I didn't experience any hip twinges!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.