• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

RED DAY (is this an ok breakfast and lunch?)

S: 20st1lb C: 19st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.07%)
today i'm trying a red day. How does this sound?:
BREAKFAST: tomato and mushroom omelette (fry light) 1 Quorn sausage, 2 rashers bacon
LUNCH: 3 slices WW wholemeal bread (healthy extra) with tinned mackerel
DINNER: BN Squash Cottage pie (Quorn Mince, Butternut Squash, Onions, Tinned Tomatoes, Garlic, 1 Spoonful of Philadelphia Light)
SNACKS: Apples, Grapes, Seafood Sticks
It's only my 2nd day so i'm a little unsure and still gettin my head round it xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
Looks okay to me but why not use proper mince for your cottage pie? And as I don't like quorn sausages I'd use Tesco light choices sausages which are 1 syn on a red day.

Thankyou :) I was going to use quorn mince only because i was doing WW before and i still have this in the freezer lol just being cheap x

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
Good luck with the plan.

Just had a quick look but you seem to be missing an Heb you need to have 2 and what are you having for your 1 or 2 hea's.

Are you going to have any syns?

I saw you were having philly, wasn't sure whether that was in an hea or if you were synning.

Cottage pie sounds good I am really into BNS since starting sw :D

Hey soccormom i really don't understand it all yet. I will have another look at my book and try to choose my healthy options. :/ i'll get the hang of it and thanks for the comments

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
Did you get a food diary with your books, it really helps to fill it in as you can see what you have or have not eaten.

It is important to chose 1 or 2 healthy extra A's and 2 healthy extra B's if you are on the red or green plan.

If you opt for the extra easy plan then its 1 of each.

For your syns the recommendation is to have between 5 and 15. I opt for 10 and occassionally go up to 15. It really is personal preference, I think most would say not to go below 5 though.

Syns dont have to be chocolate, wine etc, it can be light mayo, tom puree, extra oil etc.

Good luck and enjoy the plan.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Just to add that you will need to syn the Philly as it doesn't count as a HEA and is only a HEB on green days. it's not very high in syns though so it's not a problem.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Have to agree with the others about the Philly Hun, bit other than that your plan looks good. I do a lot of red days and my food diary is on here in the food diary section along with other members. Have a look for some ideas to get you going.

xx