Red days better than green for weightloss

kcm said:
I don't really understand EE enough to do it properly. I am following SW at home without ever attending a group. I use the magazines and searches online to help me get by.
I know you are meant to do a 1/3 super free foods for EE but thats as much as I know. At least with red/green, you get an extra B choice which makes me feel like I can have an extra treat during the day. I had 2x alpen light bars which went down well with a cup of tea after a long day at work. It wasn't really a long day, it just felt like it!

I do like to hear others success stories, it helps to remind me that SW does work and will work for me. I just need to be more organised than usual.

I think it would be worth attending just one class and getting the starter pack to get all relevant info. Internet searches are great but it's marvellous to carry the book around and check the rule outlines especially if you are at a restaurant or in the supermarket.

Also, IMO the mag does not give 100% of the info because they want you to go to a class, so some of the info can seem a bit redundant if that makes sense.

Back