RED DAYS diary!!

ahhh! well hubby is now back at work after his week off, so am able to give this 100% again! so weird how a change in routine can blow u off course!! i havent been "off plan" as such, but i havent been checking my syns, just been guessing them and obviously not keeping my diary :( and i have no idea which HEs ive had on what days.
supposed to be WI tonight too, which i cant go as having seriously money issues this week! lol so will prob be an EE week..maybe a few green days to try n save some pennies coz as much as i love red days they seem to be the most expensive for me!
well i am deffo gonna have a 100% week, i have some paper stuck to the fridge to write down everything that passes my lips (for when i cant get on PC) so i can update on here properly!
think i am gonna go back to basics this week, start like i did my 1st week again! checking EVERYTHING, re reading my books etc and hopefully i should have a good 2 weeks loss next week! ...may even get 2lb :O lol and kiddies back to school this week so will be getting the extra body magic too with the extra 3.6mile walk a day! :)

im gonna start out doing EE but it may chnage over the day depending on what i eat lol... here goes...

04.09.2012 Extra Easy

b/fast: 1/2 galia melon and mug of coffee (1 syn for milk as i want my HEA for something else lol)
Lunch:
Dinner: chikcen salad and bag of malteasers (9.5)

HEA:
HEB:
SYNS: milk in coffee (1)

Drink: /2000 water
+ mug of coffee

Last edited:
hello loolahoop.

I think you did reasonably well the last week anyway so dont beat yourself up about it - good idea to give it a 100% this week though - especially as you are missing class.

Can you WI at home? Do you have scales? It might give you a hint even though its different scales to your usual?!

Good luck hun, not that you need it of course :p
I don't think you've done bad at all! x

LOL I DO HAVE HOME SCALES SPARTY, BUT LAST WEEK THEY SAID ID GAINED 5LB :/ ID LOST 1.5LB LOL THEN (soz caps lock*) and EVERY time i step on them they give me a different number, seriously can step on, off then back on and i would have gained 1lb! lol. im just gonna resist weighing myself and wait til next week, i really dont think ive gained anything, i feel lighter if that makes sense? but would be a good boost to see a 2lb or even a 3lb loss on the scales next week, even if it is over 2 weeks, kinda a psychological thing i think :) lol
andd like i said even though i havent exactly been "bad" ive eaten as well as i can and apart from my pizza ive been good, i feel like im kinda loosing grip of the plan, maybe a little complacent? i dunno, just gonna start back at the beginning again and hope for a 2-3lb loss on the scales at group next week :)

thanks for the support girls :) hope ur both doing well :) X

well if you sense a slip coming then read ALL your books, plan ALL your meals and make sure you read as much info on the threads as you can. I always find that if I feel I am slipping then I immerse myself in minimins and read as much as humanly possible about tips and recipe ideas and that generally helps keep me on track.

Missing a WI once wont hurt at all and you may find that you work harder to make up for it. keep going loola :)

well change of plan haha, am going to WI afterall :) spoke to my wonderful consultant n said i wouldnt be ble to make it tonight due to money issues and she said i can go anyways n pay double next week :) x

grr STS! oh well to be expected really lol, that'll teach me for not keeping track lol!
didnt eat much today, just didnt get round to it, had whats on my food diary plus a chicken salad and bag of malteasers after WI (9.5)

out for the day today so will just have to update all later :) also have NO superfree in!! :O so will be stopping at shops too lol

05.09.2012 Extra Easy

b/fast: mug of coffee (1 syn for milk)
Lunch: (made by MIL) ham roll,(with butter!
:rolleyes: ) am allowing 6.5 syns for roll (finger roll) and 3.5 syns for butter (average portion?) so (10) then veg sticks (cucumber, celery, pepper, cherry tomatoes) and fruit (strawberries, blueberries and melon) and 10 jelly beans (given to me by my son (2.5))
Dinner: "fanta" sweet n sour chicken, boiled rice and salad (0.5 for pineapple (between 6))

HEA:
HEB:
SYNS: milk in coffee (1) ham roll (10) jelly beans (2.5) pineapple (0.5) = 14 SYNS :O :O

Drinks /2000
+ mug of coffee (1)

Last edited:
grr STS! oh well to be expected really lol, that'll teach me for not keeping track lol!
didnt eat much today, just didnt get round to it, had whats on my food diary plus a chicken salad and bag of malteasers after WI (9.5)

Congrats on not gaining though! Big picture, you were on holiday, you had a lovely time and you didn't gain anything, bonus i say :)
and you got right back on track!
time to give yourself some credit chick...

aw thanks pixie :) maybe ur right lol but im still gonna get a loss this week ;)

06.09.2012 extra easy

b/fast: 35g all bran, banana, 125ml s/s milk (on cereal and in coffee) and mug of coffee
(tried a hotel chocolat strawberry truffle from a friend, couldnt find it on the SW website but the thorntons ones are 3 syns each so will syn this one at 3 too! was very nice! but deffo not worth 3 syns for 1 teeny chocolate and am now left wanting more lol! off to bruch my teeth so am not left with the choccy taste in my mouth tempting me more! lol)
lunch: salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion) tinned mackerel in tom sauce and poached egg
Dinner: babybel burger, BNS chips and roast veg (red onion, courgette, button mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and red n yellow pepper) then shape delights 0% passionfruit with pomegranate seeds

HEA: (1/2) 125ml s/s milk (1/2) 1 babybel cheese
HEB: 35g all bran
SYNS: choc (3)

Drinks: 2039 /2000
+coffee
+peppermint tea

Last edited:
aw thanks pixie :) maybe ur right lol but im still gonna get a loss this week ;)

06.09.2012 extra easy

b/fast: 35g all bran, banana, 125ml s/s milk (on cereal and in coffee) and mug of coffee
lunch:
Dinner:

HEA: (1/2) 125ml s/s milk
HEB: 35g all bran
SYNS:

Drinks: /2000
+coffee

Yeah you will:D
I, however, am sat in the airport lounge being tempted by danish pastries and bacon rolls lol :p
lots of luck this week ladies, catch you on my return :) xx

oooh hope u enjoy ur holiday pixie! not jealous at all!! honest! ok im lying!! lol
try n be as good as u can pixie :) catch up when ur back :) X

07/09/2012 RED DAY

b/fast: shape delights 0% blackberry, with blackberries and a green tea + cappuccino (2.5)
Lunch:mackerel and poached egg salad, kiwi and shape delights apple crumble (0.5) mini toffee crisp (5)
Dinner:

HEA:
HEB:
SYNS:cappuccino (2.5) shape delights (0.5) toffee crisp (5)

Drinks: /2000 water
+green tea
+cappuccino

Last edited:
right im back to take care of my poor neglected food diary! lol am cycking days this week (red, EE and green) just to stop me becoming complacent, making sure i check my HEs and SYSNas they are different on each day, so kinda keeping me on my toes!

26.09.2012 red day

b/fast: 2x hi-fi bars + mug of peppermint tea
snacks: nicked a fried egg from my sons sweets :eek: (1)
Lunch: spicy BNS and pepper soup
Dinner: BNS mash mixed with Philadelphia, beef (and LOAD of veg) casserole (1) and a mint mullerlight. (used schwartz casserole mix, 5.5syns..was between 6, with some left over)
also while hubby is out im gonna watch corrie with a kitkat (5.5) and a mocha options (2) mmm cant wait to get kids in bed haha!

HEA1: 70g philadelphia light
HEA2:
HEB1: 2x hifi bar
HEB2:
Syns: sweet (1) casserole (1) kit kat (5.5) options (2) = 9.5

Last edited:
right im back to take care of my poor neglected food diary! lol am cycking days this week (red, EE and green) just to stop me becoming complacent, making sure i check my HEs and SYSNas they are different on each day, so kinda keeping me on my toes!

26.09.2012 red day

b/fast: 2x hi-fi bars + mug of peppermint tea
snacks: nicked a fried egg from my sons sweets :eek: (1)
Lunch: spicy BNS and pepper soup

HEA1:
HEA2:
HEB1: 2x hifi bar
HEB2:
Syns: sweet (1)

Oooh naughty loola, a whole fried egg :p and seriously, 1 syn for that dinky little thing?! Me thinks it may be time to shoot the syn deciders lol, was half a syn for my jelly pot earlier, it was only 3 cals, that's not even a 1/4 of a syn lol...

Glad to see you back chick x

hahaha i dont if it is actually 1 syn lol, but i really couldnt be bothered to try n find out the syn value of a single fried egg lol, so i fort 1 has to cover it,..its things like that that i dont usually syn...or even notice im doing most of the time, so i fort if i notice and syn it, it mite keep me on track better, after my 6lb loss last night (over 3 weeks, missed 2 WIs) im on like SW hyperdrive lol!
:O 3 cals for 1/2 syn?? lol deffo time to shoot the syn deciders lol!

6lbs is fab hun!! :bliss: go you!
And good for you for counting it in that case, whatever helps you i say :)

Back