Redhead Exante Diary

I have loads of shakes just prefer to actually eat something

Well done, that must be so satisfying. I think on keto the physical rather the scale changes are more important xx

I hope I have similar experiences as well... so far nothing but the feel good factor.

I've taken measurements so I'll find out on Monday. !

Ok my hands and wrists are definitely looking thinner! My rings and bracelets are a bit loose!

Day 20 completed 100% and I can safely say I know I have lost weight this week and have now formed a habit with Exante. Another 2 months to go! Come on!

Breakfast: toffee, nut and raisin bar
Lunch: Indian dhal
Dinner: bar to be decided.

Have decided to work through my existing stock of Exante shakes as much as I don't like them to try and save some pennies up this month!

Day 22 completed 100%!
Went up to London today to the Royal Albert hall so didn't drink enough water and have got a horrible headache. Took 2 bars with me and was absolutely fine!

Breakfast: Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Lunch: lemon bar
Dinner: chocolate coconut bar

Also my sister and grandad both commented that it shows I have lost weight which made me feel on top of the world!

Last edited:
Day 23 completed 100%. Woke up with a horrible headache - my body clearly has got used to so much water being drunk and didn't appreciate not getting enough yesterday. I have upped my water intake and feel so much better.

Planning on going for a swim at work tomorrow so will guage how my body feel after exercise as to whether or not I need to up to 4 packs a day.

Breakfast: chocolate and caramel bar
Lunch: pasta, ham and mushroom soup (lush!)
Dinner: chocolate coconut bar

Day 24 completed 100%. Proud of myself today as had a work lunch meeting and was surrounded by food and people eating, stuck to black coffee and water! Plus one of my colleagues said I was looking great today which made me have a massive smile on my face for the rest of the day!

Breakfast: chocolate caramel crunch
Lunch: Indian dhal
Dinner: chocolate caramel crunch

Back