Refeed- Is one week enough?

Yeye

Silver Member
I'm undecided if one week is enough? Can anyone recommend a longer duration and will this impact on or reduce the likelihood of weight gain? Please help I'm due to refeed in a weeks time as I'm away for Easter and will b having wine on Good Friday!!! Thanx in advance x

Hey hun,
If you follow the sheet you really shouldn't have any weight gain so don't worry so much about that! As for the duration it is up to you! I did one week but then followed similar guidelines for a few weeks until I because used to eating other foods again. It is a good way to keep control over your eating but some people also choose to do things like ww or slimming world. But ultimately you should do what works for you!

Thanx :) x

Personally I think the longer you can do a refeed the better :)x

I'd review it as you go through the week. I'd go exactly according to the refeed sheet and then very very carefully manage intake for a few weeks. That way you will find what foods trigger old habits etc.
Eat your foods nice and slowly. Have a glass of water before your meal as this will take the edge off your appetite.
Good luck Yeye.

Thanx Molly x

Back