Refeeding for size10pleeaassee

Sz10pleeaassee

Hey everyone
Just started refeeding yesterday
The plan is that I'm going to follow the Lipotrim recommended maintenance, more on the strict side and hoping that I can still get to my target of 10 stone something by Christmas! Keep everything crossed for me!

Day 1
breakfast - lipotrim shake
lunch- Lipotrim soup oh yuk couldn't finish it. disgusting!
Dinner Small breast of chicken 3and1/2 oz with some cherry tomatoes and onions (finely chopped) dressed with some red wine vinegar.
Unbelievable that such a plain meal could taste soooo goooood!
I've decided to continue with no milk as long as I can, so all my drinks were water (about 3 litres), and peppermint tea with a sweetener in it, my new addiction!
Lol
janie x:eat:

Day 2 weigh in this morning at 12st 0.25lb (relief I thought I'd have weight on for sure after eating yeasterday!)

Breakfast - Lipotrim shake

Lunch Tuna salad, Tin of tuna in brine, Small bowl filled with lettuce, tomatoes, red onion slivers, red, yellow and green pepper slivers and dressed with red wine vinegar.

Dinner Piece of White fish (4 1/2oz) cooked on the George Foreman grill, with 2 tblspns of boiled sugarsnap peas, lots of S+P Yum!

Also had 3 litres of water and 2 buckets of peppermint tea!
Am pleased with myself so far, as I went to a Christmas fair with lots of little pieces of cake, shortbread, dipping oils etc. all set out to try, and I didn't even consider it for a moment! Please God don't let me have weight on in the morning, I'll be straight back to the TFR shop with my tail between my legs!!!
Til tomorrow!!
over and out
Janie xxxx:angeldevil:

You're doing great, resisting those little tastes is so hard!! They had mince pies to try in M&S today, and I found it really hard to resist!!

Love Guen

Day 3 Weigh in this morning 12st 0.5lb that's 1/4 lb ON!! Argh!:sigh:

Brekkie - Lipotrim shake

Lunch - tuna salad - 1/2 a tin of tuna as I found yesterdays a bit much, lettuce, tomato, red onion, peppers and dressed with red wine vinegar.

Dinner - 4oz cod fillet (Microwaved) 8oz of potato whipped with 2 tblspns of skimmed milk, 2 tblspns of sugar snap peas. Really lovely.

Drank loads of water today, about 4 litres, hoping against hope that it will turn around my weight gain of this morning, very disappointing, but trying to keep my chin up and look at the big picture.

Am absolutely wrecked as I've just done 3 hours of ironing, so off to bed!

Thanks so much for your lovely messages girls,
Lots of love
Janie xxx:argh:

Day 4 weigh in this morning, 11st 13 and 3/4!!!!!!!!!!Hurrah Hurrah I'm 11 something! Cannot believe it!:bliss:

Breakfast - None just 2 litres of water, just very busy not on purpose.

Lunch small fillet of coley microwaved, 2 tblspns of fresh peas, a small potato baked. Pretty tasteless and minging quite frankly.

Dinner absolutey gorgeous, chicken stirfry, cubed my chicken breast and dry fried it off in non stick pan adding small amounts of water, once browned a wee bit added finely grated fresh ginger and about half a small chilli,then added a large clove of garlic finely grated, then added mushrooms, beansprouts, onion cabbage and carrot and a large pinch of salt. I also added a dash of soy sauce and a handful of rice noodles which I noticed afterwards were dressed in rapeseed oil, whoops. Was really very tasty and I'll defo make it again with adjustment on the noodles.Yum!

Just had a cup of peppermint tea and half of the maintenance bar, which was quite disgusting. going to have the chocolate whip tomoro interesting to see what that will be like.

So pleased all day today about being 11 something and also what was even better, I had to get a new pair of size 14 jeans as the 16s were so big, the 14s were a bit tight but I was able to wear them all day! Unbelievable that 3 and a half weeks ago I was wearing size 18!:party0019:

hope I havent weight on again tomoro. would serve me right for weighing in every day!! He He!
LolJanie xx

Congratulations!!!! Well done, it'll be a real incentive for you to keep the weight off now that you're in the 11s!!! You go girl!

:grouphugg:

Love Guen

Hi Janie i was just wondering did you ask to start refeed or did the pharmacist say it was time to start it? As i have only been doing LT for a week and a few days and dont think i can carry on much longer, ive got around the same weight to lose as you did and would love it if i could start refeed after my third week xx

Hey sweet cheeks I just made the decision myself, the pharmacist just said that it was totally up to me, they gave me the refeeding printout sheet and then I've been following that pretty much to the letter this week, then next week I intend to have a lipotrim shake for breakfast and two small meals with very low fat and low carbs and maybe a potato or bread or a treat on a saturday night. And continue that till christmas, hoping that will get another stone off. Maybe a little optimistic, but hey aim for the stars - even if you only hit the lamp post! It's better than aiming for the lamp post and hitting the ground!!
Good luck with whatever you decide darling keep in touch and I'll look out for your thread to see what you decide.

Guen thanks chick - totally love reading your refeeding thread, keeps me going!

Jxx

Day 5 - 11st 12 and 1/2 lousy quarter of a pound down but still at least it's not weight on!! And still 11 something... I can't even get used to it I keep thinking I'm 12 something and then remembering, its' like a nice wee surprise every time!!

Brekkie - 1/2 a chocolate whip (bit thick not fussed on it)

Lunch - 1 slice of wholemeal bread with tomato and a muller light.

Dinner - Spag bol made with homemade very low fat sauce and 4oz of spaghetti.
Was really nice just to have a 'normal' dinner was really tasty when I looked at how much 4oz of spaghetti was I just laughed out loud cos I was thinking 'what's the point'!! Normally before I would have had about 3 or 4 times that much (Hence the huge arse) but I seriously felt full and content after that little bowl! Just shows you the difference between greed and need.

After dinner I made up the other half of my choc whip but I couldn't face any more than a couple of spoonfuls. YUK.

Drank not as much water today as my little girl was sick so I wasn't 100% concentrating on what I was doing. I'm still loving my peppermint tea with sweetener in so I had a few of those too.

Lol Janie x:chores016:

Day 6 11st 13 and 1/2 AGAIN Argh! weigh in tomoro I need this weight to shift guys I am loving the 11 but need a little pound here and there to move downwards, PLEASE!

Brekkie Orange creme maintenance shake MING held my nose and gulped for Ireland. I am not enjoying the maintenance shakes at all, wish I could just have one of the TFR shakes per day with 2 small meals.

Lunch Turkey Veg- carrot parsnip and cauliflower, a spoonful of potato.

Tea 1 slice wholemeal bread with 1/4 of a banana mashed onto it and a muller light. My little baby boy was sick tonight and then I was getting stomach cramps so I couldn't face fish and salad so I had the snack on the sheet instead of the meal, I also wasn't sure if I was allowed banana or not as it says 2 or 3 small pieces of fruit, but that's a bit ague, hadn't a clue if banana counted, so I literally mashed a quarter of it and spread it on like butter just to wet the bread! I have to write down some questions to ask the pharmacist. Will have to go on Tues instead of tomoro as my little girl can't go back to playschool till 48 hours after last vomiting episode, so I don't fancy trying to take the 2 of them.

Please God may I have lost a little more tomoro morning Purdy please!!!

Nighty nite Jx:help2:

Day 6 11st 13 and 1/2 AGAIN Argh! weigh in tomoro I need this weight to shift guys I am loving the 11 but need a little pound here and there to move downwards, PLEASE!

Brekkie Orange creme maintenance shake MING held my nose and gulped for Ireland. I am not enjoying the maintenance shakes at all, wish I could just have one of the TFR shakes per day with 2 small meals.

Lunch Turkey Veg- carrot parsnip and cauliflower, a spoonful of potato.

Tea 1 slice wholemeal bread with 1/4 of a banana mashed onto it and a muller light. My little baby boy was sick tonight and then I was getting stomach cramps so I couldn't face fish and salad so I had the snack on the sheet instead of the meal, I also wasn't sure if I was allowed banana or not as it says 2 or 3 small pieces of fruit, but that's a bit ague, hadn't a clue if banana counted, so I literally mashed a quarter of it and spread it on like butter just to wet the bread! I have to write down some questions to ask the pharmacist. Will have to go on Tues instead of tomoro as my little girl can't go back to playschool till 48 hours after last vomiting episode, so I don't fancy trying to take the 2 of them.

Please God may I have lost a little more tomoro morning Purdy please!!!

Nighty nite Jx:help2:

hey, you sound like you are doing really well hun so keep it up, don't feel too upset if you only lose a tiny bit or stay the same as this is your refeed week and your body is adjusting to eating again.

you may find that you will lose a pound or two next week instead once everything starts to balance itself out a bit, if you keep on eating what you are eating you can't go wrong

chin up hun and good luck for your weigh in xxxxx

Hi janie Ive decided to keep going for another 3-4 weeks n then start refeed for xmas, then if i need to carry on in the new year i will go back to TFR but if i can manage to lose a bit after xmas just eating healthily and excercising then ill just do that

I guess its just a waiting game now to see how much i can lose in the next 3-4 weeks maybe 5 weeks dunno yet lol and then i can make my mind up for sure

Anyway thanks for the reply im glad to know its up to you when u start refeed it makes me feel alot better about doing TFR cause i know i can go tothe next step when im ready xx

Hi Nicki - thanks so much for your lovely reply, it's so great getting comments like that it really keeps me going. I had my official weigh in and only had a pound and a half off on her scales so I'm feeling a bit blah about that. Not bad really as I totally get what you're saying and I know that I'm just adjusting. Hope to see a couple of pounds off in this next week, I'm going to keep posting my food diary so I'll have it to look back on when I'm cheering into a size 10! May have to go back on TFR after Crimbo to achieve that tho!

Hi SweetCheeks I am totally with you and think that you've made the right choice, after my weigh in today I think that I came off TFR too soon, I just wish now that I had stayed on it for 2 or 3 more weeks, and the pharmacist won't let me go back on it for 6 months !!! Don't understand as everyone else seems to be able to pop on and off it at will? If I need to go back on it after Crimbo and she won't let me I'll be very naughty and go to another pharmacy!!!! Bad Jayne! But hope it won't come to that I'd like to lose a steady 2 or 3 lb a week till christmas.
Lol Janie x :doh:

You poor thing trying to do Refeed with two sick children!! Are they all better now?
I was a bit obscessive about my weight during week 1 of refeed, I was unfortunate that I gained weight, but I'd been off food for so long. Fingers crossed that you'll have a loss! :scale:

Love Guen

Day 7 11st 13 and 1/4 Yawn Yawn I'm so bored of not losing much weight - I so miss TFR!!!

Brekkie Maintenance Bar (Getting used to it didn't taste as bad today)

Lunch 2oz chicken cooked on George Foreman and salad dressed with red wine vinegar.

Dinner 2oz Chicken stirfry - with muchrooms beansprouts, sugarshap peas, peppers, onions and all frien in garlic, chillis and fresh grated ginger, with just a wee shake of soy sauce, Yum.

I've decide this week to have a maintenance bar or shake for breakfast and then small meal for lunch or dinner.
I got my pharmacist to give me a list of things that were good to accelerate weight loss, she said

Meat & Fish - Tuna, Chicken or Turkey
Veggies - lettuce, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Peppers, onions, beansprouts, water chestnuts, garlic, ginger, chillis.

Then occasionally have wholemeal rice or pasta, wholemeal pitta pocket or tortilla, or potato once a week only.
Salmon and lean steak once a week only.

surely to God if I follow that I'll be 10 stone by next week!!!!! I'm gonna give it a bash peeps. we'll see what happens.

I also decided to allow myself one cup of coffee with skimmed milk in it per day and I had that today it was really lovely! First in over three weeks! I had a couple of buckets of peppermint tea and of course the delicious 3 litres of water.

fingers crossed for tomoro and a weight loss to below 11 13!!!

Lol Janie xx:banghead:

Last edited:
Weigh in today - 11 12 and 1/2 hurrah hurrah Can't believe I've actually got past that 11 13 barrier, please God don't let me go back up there!!

Today's eating was a bit wierd as I have been up all night with my LO who has cold / flu, poor wee mite, so it's been a case of eat on the run.

Brekkie - summer fruit shake not as bad as what I imagined was really dreading that one.

Lunch - half a maintenance bar

Dinner 4oz of chicken, 4oz of potato whipped with a bit of skimmed milk, green beans. eaten at the speed of light, didn't hardly taste it!

Had a lovely cup of coffee with skimmed milk today and a few peppermint teas, but I kind of lost count of water I hope I hit the 2 litres, I think I did. I'll drink another big glass before I hit the hay.

Was generally in good spirits this morning after getting that little bit of weight off, thank God I needed something to keep me going today as 2 babies tried patience to the max. Bless them.

Anyway due to 3 hours sleep last night I'm wrecked and off to bed straight away

Over and out peeps

Janie xx :wavey:

Day 9 weigh in 11 12 and 1/2

Brekkie orange shake-not getting any better really

Lunch - Tortilla wrap (wholemeal) with 2oz chicken stir fried with chili tomato onion and garlic and salad. Yummie!!

Dinner - leftover tablespoon of spag bol mince with green beans!!! was actually very nice!

Was rushing out to floral art demo so dinner was a bit of a throw together but was quite nice, lunch was lush! I'm sure those wraps can't be great for you as they feel really doughy and very filling but my pharmacist said that they were fine to have.. Does anyone know?

lol Janie xx ;)

Day 10 weigh in 11 12 and 1/2 again!!!! Argh!!
Brekkie porridge made with mostly water and just a splash of skimmed milk, I used one of the wee packets oats so simple I think.

Lunch Maintenence bar in 2 halves cos my jaws get too sore!!

Dinner 2oz chicken with my special stir fry gorgeous

Just started first day of work today - well can't really call it that as I'm just helping OH one or two days so the maintenence bar was really good for helping to keep hunger at bay, didn't get home till after 9, so wasn't having my tea till 10pm. thank God for the maintenance bar! If you'd told me 5 weeks ago that a cereal bar and a tiny bowl of watery porridge would've kept me going all day till 10pm I'd have laughed out in your face!! Then again during my break I went round the store and bought a beautiful dress for my LOs christening on Sunday, SIZE 14!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Do feel on top of the world at it's a really nice fit, no lumpy bumpy bits!!

Adios Hasta manana
Lol Janie xx :26:

Back