Refeeding - From Sat 27 June 2009

harriet2

serial poster
Journal of refeed:

Day 1 maint x 2 plus meal (all to be completed later) to be repeated for several days
Day 2 maint shake .....
Day 3 x maint bar ....
Day 4 x choc whip....
Day 5 x maint bar ....
Day 6 x choc whip ....
Day 7 x maint bar ....

etc etc

Last edited:
Oh hiya Harriet, I was wondering how were getting on. :wavey: Congrats on your success hon, are you looking forward to refeed?:)

hey honey!!
are you looking forward to refeed now? xx

Not long to go now then Harriet. I'm sure you'll love refeeding.

looking forward to it really but also a bit nervous i suppose lol ive still got a bit to lose before i reach my goal so still really weighing up how im going to do it...i just know though that ive had enough of lt and that if i try to do it any more, ill cave in....i suppose also losing the rest the conventional way will perhaps give me a good idea of how much ill need to have from then on, certainly for a while til i reach goal and then how much more i can have once i get there to maintain it..if that makes sense

just still unsure about what to do though....im not good on counting calories cause i do get resentful of it and thats then when i binge and i dont want to be doing that again, the stomach cramps are horrible :(

anyway, ill see how it goes i think?

h xx

Harriet - i was going to count calories but on refeed im just going to follow the sheet by weights and stuff and then once im on maintanence i will watch portion sizes when on hols but then to lose my last bit i am going to calorie count and cut the carbs - me and you want to lose our last bit the same conventional way and lets face it if we can do LT we can defo do it 'normally' :) x

sounds like a plan..want to do it together somehow? lol

h xx

Sure! :D Im not on the conventional way untill 13th july :) xx

no problem..ive got two weeks refeed to do then holiday for a week end of july beginning of august then ill start counting stuff when i get home :)

h xx (you look amazing btw in your photos :)

Sounds good to me my lovely! :)

getting to the stage now that its very much mind over matter as part ofmeissaying im so close to refeeding now,why dont i start today! not going to give in tho, want to finish my sachets and also know if i give in now ill feel bad about it.

one thing tho, im really craving stuff, the thought of something rather than eating it and i dont like it, its scary lol

i worked out my refeed day wrongly, i found a couple more in amongt the maintenance stuff so i have my last lt sachet on sunday morning, then will have a maintenance product then count that as my first day 1. ive decided that becuase ive got loads of maintenance stuff i want to use it up cause a lot of it is close to use by date so im doing day 1 up until next friday then using the rest of my maintenance as the rest of refeed week. sounds complicated but ive organised it in the basket i keep for lt stuff !

after that ill keep redoing days 4-7 until i go away on holiday with any loss a bonus. then holiday then coming back and will calorie count til i get to goal..thats the plan anyway. i visited the calorie counting board on minimins and a lot of the people on there are really inspirational.

im glad ive redone lt even though it has been incredibly hard this time, every day has dragged and ive nearly given up lots of times.

i sincerely mean it that i hope i never have to do this again :)

h xxx

Best of luck with it Harriet!! x

second day on refeed went well til 7.30 in the evening then had two extra maintenance bars cause felt so hungry..then had piece of dark chocolate...woops. still weighed myself this morning and im still the same....phew...back to repeat of day one again today with some relief i have to say. the thought of having to eat at least twice a day is very scary :(

and i know thats not good but its getting my mind in the right gear to deal with it!!!!!!

h x

I was just as scared as everyone else about re-feeding, but I'm sure you will be fine.

I was really terrified too - I'm only really now beginning to relax about it. Now I've found I CAN eat and have a drink or 2 and not put 5 stone on immediately ;) ... you'll be fine xx

Back