RELEASE!?

go away I all ready did lol

God, I really sympathize with you hun. Maybe your weight loss will be noticed tonight - just remember it's not forever and it will all be worth it in the end. You look so pretty in your piccy, and I think you should big yourself up for your achievements so far. Giving up smoking is really hard and if you've got the willpower for that, you can do anything. You go girl, and have a nice evening! x (I've got a day at Ascot next week with a group of friends and I'm dreading that too)

I understand your situation. I had my weigh in today and lost 4 lbs, I have lost 1 stone 1lb and no one has notice. Will probably not notice until I loose more weight.
Anyway I know myself, my clothes fit me better, My watch is loose on my wrist, I can move my wedding ring and engagement ring on my finger, but cant take them off, grant it when I had them put on I was over 2 stone lighter!! So I have a fair bit to go before I can budge them to get off, to get them professionally clean, or find a younger model of a husband!
Good luck at your night out

If they don't say anything then I bet it's just coz they're jealous!!!!

My friend told me I look narrower these days!!!!! She knows I'm on LT but it was still nice to hear. My mother hasn't commented at all but then she wouldn't!!!!!! She's too busy telling me how skinny my sisters are!!!!!

Have a great night and tell us later how good you were!!!

x

Hi,

I dont drink
I dont do drugs
I dont smoke (stopped 2 months ago)
I dont eat (stopped 3 weeks ago)
I dont have sex :(no bf)

quote]

Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes
Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something he's hiding

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your kind words of support, encouragement, hugs and offers of sex. All very much appreciated.

I am home from the family celebration night and I am back (slim shady style) more determined and full of feelings of superiority due to my total self control and self discipline....

They had caterers in, marque, champagne, loads of delish food, desserts, the works...

We had to form an orderly queue for the main course, I was standing with my brothers (they dont know im on the LT diet) I sort of said in a cool passing comment way that I wasnt feeling hungry and my brother said "well get a plate anyway and ill eat it also!! (happy days) worked out like a treat... although there was a few raised eyebrows when i refused champagne on several occassions, but all in all.. it was fine!

Feel really good for sticking to it and I didnt even smoke.

UP LT!!! AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

well done Julz, nice one xxxxxxxxxxx

Good on you - and God bless brothers!!!!

x

.....After VAT it will be double figures, if you pay cash 1/2 price, if you dont want a reciept 1/2 again, so if you do the latter with this weeks introductory offer and the summer sale just starting it will cost ya nowt.......But dont tell everyone, it'll drop off! lolxxx
double figures bloody hell gaz has it gone up to 10p now...jesus

haha nice thread going on!

Well done Julz you did great :) Bet you got even more confidence now

I need a hug! lol!

I'm on day 4. Colleagues at work keep offering me food, plus there's the leftovers from the buffet at lunchtime (from Big Bosses Meeting), and B/F keeps eating and drinking beer in front of me... I've made it this far, and I don't want to give up. Must be in ketosis, as I've got that horrid taste in my mouth. Want to eat soooo badly at the moment! lol!

Well Done, Julz!:)

How did it go hun?

Back