Relentless_Eating _Machines Munchings

Monday 16 Nov 09

B/Fast - low fat peach & apricot yog with chopped banana, apple and orange segments dipped in jaffa quark - 1 syn
3 x coffee (needed the help) ;)

Snacks - 2 maltesers - 1 syn natural yog with melon and banana

Lunch - Large salad with exl mayo & chilli- 2 syns. Sweet potato jacket with LF cottage cheese.

Snacks - Apple & plum with strawberry fromage frais - 1/2 syn
2 X Coffee

Dinner - made nigerian beans in slow cooker but not sure what to have them with yet......rice maybe - 100% FREE chilli sauce - 1 syn Actually only had 1/2 my lunch so had the beans on top of the sweet potato, cottage cheese and salad with cauliflower and brocolli.

Pud - Alpen light bar with jaffa quark - 1 syn Decided to make the millet porridge I have been harping on about today - cooked 50g in sweetner, skim milk, almond essence, cinnamon & nutmeg - topped with pineapple and apple - it's ok but not overly excited by it!

Total syns - 6.5 syns :D good girl!

Last edited:
tuesday 17 nov 09

breakfast - yogurt banana & pineapple with 1 x alpen light bar
2 x coffee

snacks - apple whilst out food shopping again!!!! A daily occurrence! :D Think I will go to Aldi and get those bargains! Started in tesco and was tempted by the cafe aroma so had 1 brown toast with beans and tomatoes and coffee

lunch - sweet jacket potato with tuna & sweetcorn mayo - 1 syn with massive salad chilli sauce 1 syn

Snacks - 2 plums and some pineapple

Dinner - Large jacket spud with nigerian beans and spinach done in slow cooker with cabbage, carrots and brussels. chilli sauce - 1 syn

Going to Jazzercise tonight so 1 hours exercise :D

Pudding - 1 x alpen light bar with chopped apple and fromage frais In view of my tesco cafe trip and bread I shall instead have apple and fromage. Also have 1/2 jacket cooked in the fridge so will probably have that with a LC EXL...always hungey after aerobics.

Syns 4.5 New syns 3

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY 18 NOV 09

OMG Im so full of wind - I'm like a human whoopy cushion at the mo!
Brussels & cabbage & beans to blame :D

Breakfast - fromage frais with all bran and chopped apple banana and pineapple
2 x coffee

Snacks - apple, grapes

Lunch - couscous ainsley - 1 syn with millet, mixed peppers and mangetout with tikka chicken. chillis sauce - 2 syns

Snacks - 2 plums and starbucks coffee

Dinner - loads of nigerian beans in cabbage parcels with chilli sauce - 1 syn, chopped tomatoes, parsnip and brussels - ODD MEDLEY I KNOW! Blame Aldi for their irresistible offers! :D

Starbucks Venti mug of options hot chocolate with skim milk - 4 syns (double strength!)

Pudding - fromage mixed with strawberry yogurt - 1/2 syn pineapple and apples to dip

total syns 8.5

Last edited:
Thursday 19 November 2009

Breakfast - alpen light choc fudge with toffee muller, fromage frais banana and pineapple
2 x coffee

Snacks - Apple & cucumber slices

Lunch - large box of couscous (ainsley H) - 1 syn with nigerian beans and mixed veggies

Snacks - yogurt and fruit with handful of bran flakes on top.

Dinner - SW chips & a fat omelette!! Peas, courgette and onions. MMmmmmm chilli sauce ofcourse :eek: - 2 syns

Pudding - Quark with options & marmalade apples to dip - 2 syns

Total syns - 5

OMG your quark pudding and apple dippers sounds fabulous!!!

friday 20 nov 09

breakfast - WW toast with ham tomato & chilli sauce - 1 syn
1/2 banana & fresh pineapple

2 x coffee

Snacks - apple & strawberry fromage - 1/2 syn

Lunch - couscous with nigerian beans & veg - 1 syn chilli sauce & salad.
Plum

Snacks - alpen light bar in natural yog

Dinner - Potato wedges with salad and pilchards in tomato sauce chili sauce - 1 syn

Pud - quark with options dip - 1 syn banana

Syn total - 4.5

Relentless have you tried peppersoup? I don't know how spicy you like your food but this is a delicious HOT broth soup. I make a fish peppersoup very often but you can also make ox tail, cow leg etc. I prefer fish :D

Tonight's dinner! A seafood broth soup with steamed corn.

What I do is boil some water and add some coarsely chopped onions, garlic and ginger. Add chilies sliced in half lengthways. Add salt, stock cube and 1 tsp splenda/sugar and simmer for 20 minutes. Fish out the aromatic veggies with a slotted spoon and add assorted chopped seafood (I used monkfish, prawns, salmon and scallops). Turn the heat off and leave to poach for 10 minutes, add a handful of chopped coriander and juice of half a lemon and serve! Free on red (without the corn) and on Extra easy. Great for days when you're not feeling well or when you have a cold, its a healing soup! Very fresh and clean :D

IMG00104-20091120-2051.jpg

:D

saturday 21 nov 9

Hi Honeyoc - I have indeed tried pepper soup but made it too peppery and had to throw it away :(

Your fish broth looks very inviting and I do have a cold... :)

Breakfast - plum. Chocolate & vanilla muller with banana and apple & 30g allbran
2 x coffee

Snacks - coffee & some brussels dipped in chilli sauce! - 1 syn

Lunch - Going to try and make a moussaka....nervous as I used to be allergic to aubergine but think I am over in now! Schwartz mix - 2 syns

Snack - muller light & pineapple

Dinner - moussaka & salad probably chilli sauce/dressing - 2 syns

Snacks - quark jaffa dip & apples - 1 syn

Syns - 7

sunday 22 nov 09 - complete pig-out

breakfast - 2 WW danish toast with ham & lettuce. Muller light with banana & pineapple
2 x coffee

Snacks - 3 plums

Lunch - Pizza hut! Oh boy - lets just say I ate more than I thought possible....syns guestimate - 12 FallenAngel has given me my pizzahut syns - 22 is nearer the mark!! Ahh well thats motivation to stick to plan 100% for a few days now!

Dinner - chicken breast stuffed with herbs and quark, brussels & parsnips, beetroot & red pepper salad. 2 syns - chilli sauce

Pudding - muller & fruit

Syns total - 14

Last edited:
monday 23 nov 09

Breakfast - toffee muller with 20g all bran, banana, plum and tinned peaches - 2 syns

Snacks - apple, plum and hot chocolate - 2 syns

Lunch - large jacket with tuna and mayo - 1syn massive salad with beetroot

snack - orange

Dinner - chicken breast stuffed with herby quark and veggies with morrocan couscous - 1syn chilli sauce - 1 syn

Pud - alpen light & yogurt

Total syns 6

tuesday 24 nov 09

breakfast - pineapple 2 plums, banana, yogurt & shredded wheat
2 x coffee

Snacks - 2 pears, melon wedge and tinned peaches - 1 syn
coffee

Lunch - jacket with tuna mixed with yogurt, spring onion & tandoori powder. side salad with sunblush tomatoes in oil - 3 syns

Pudding - flan base with quark mixed with options topped with tinned peaches -5 syns for 1/4 of it!

Dinner - stirfried veg with chicken and noodles, chilli sauce - 1 syn

AEROBICS TONIGHT :D

Snack - cucumber and carrot batons with LC EL dip. Apple and jaffa dip - 1 syn

Syns - 11 :eek: had hoped to do better this week but I'm eating out a lot so it's tough to control!

wednesday 25th nov 09

breakfast - pear banana and melon with yogurt and allbran
2 x coffee

snacks - coffee and grapes

lunch - chicken stirfry with noodles cabbage and leeks. chilli sauce - 1 syn

Snacks - apple and yogurt. Melon

Dinner - chicken stirfry with mixed veg, side salad chilli sauce - 2 syns

Pud - pear and satsuma dipped in jaffa quark - 1 syn

Syns - 4

Last edited:
thursday 26 nov 09

Breakfast - 2 x coffee
allbran with chopped fruits and natural yog mixed with raspberry activia

snacks - cottage cheese with carrot & cucumber sticks

lunch - jacket spud with cottage cheese and side salad - chilli sauce - 2 syns

snacks - latte, apple and yogurt

dinner - omelette with leeks ham and mushrooms and frozen mixed veg chilli sauce - 2 syns

pudding - hot chocolate - 2 syns and melon

syns total - 6

love reading your food diary - keep up the great work.

Friday 27 Nov 09

It's been a long weekend of eating out and drinking for me so here goes - what I can remember anyway! :D Feeling a bit scared about getting it all down on paper! :eek:

Breakfast - Fruit, yogurt & 2 coffees

Snack - Cereal bar and pear

Lunch - 3 bean chilli, nachos & rice (Wetherspoons) - 5 syns

Snack - apple & satsuma

Dinner - homemade red pepper and pesto humous - 1 syn with loads of SW cajun potato & sweet potato wedges, roasted veggies and crudites to dip. Chilli sauce - 2 syns

Pudding - melon and hot choc - 3 syns

Total syns 11

'ang on...did I innocently actually have a GREEN DAY ???? But without the healthy extras?? Oops....did i?

saturday 28 nov 09

Breakfast - 2 grapefruits, chopped pear and banana with vanilla yogurt - 1 syn and large shredded wheat

Snack - lettuce wrapped with ham & gherkins
Lunch - 2 pork chops with couscous and veg sticks with hummous 1 syn chilli sauce - 1 syn

Snacks - fruit

Dinner - Nandos 1/2 chicken no skin with rice, cob & peas - 9 syns Icecream - 3 syns Vodka & diet coke - 3 syns

Snacks - grapefuit & celery with humous

Grand total! 18 syns :eek:

sunday 29 nov 09

Breakfast - 2 coffee, 2 grapefruit, chopped apple & pear with mullerlite & allbran

Lunch - jacket spud with cottage cheese, tuna and mayo - 1 syn, corn on cob and mixed veg. chili sauce - 1 syn

Pudding - yogurt & apple

Whilst out got offered a free glass of muller wine...said yes...10 syns...MY GOSH...Wont be having that again! :rolleyes:

Dinner - cajun steak & prawn jambalaya :D How scrumptious! 2 syns for spice mix and tom paste. Chilli sauce - 1 syn

Dessert - 2 pears and choc sprinkle muller

Syns total - 15

mon 30 nov 09

GOING GREEN TODAY...WHHHAAAA :confused:

B/fast - banana, pear with muller and 30g all bran (HEB)
Coffee throughout the day with milk (HEA)

Snacks - 1 ryvita with lettuce, celery and carrot sticks with homemade red pepper pesto humous - 1 syn

Lunch - Veg Jambalaya with a few prawns and a bit of steak (HEB) sauce - 2 syns

Snack - Grapefruit

Dinner - box of mixed couscous with cottage cheese and butternut squash
Chilli sauce - 2 syns

Pudding - mullerlite & melon

Syns total 5 - can this be true...dont know how I will feel after eating all thoise carbs though!:jelous:

REM what chilli sauce do you use? It features in almost every meal and I'm curious :D

Back