Remember "If he doesn't like the way you are, what then?"

NewLife4Me

Just to recap.....

I'd love to get your ideas and feedback to my current situation, I say "current" as I reallyyyyyyy hope it won't be permanent.....

I met a guy back in 2001 when I was a size 14......we recently met up again, I am now a 16/18:mad:. Nothing was said initially, but as the weekend progressed it all came to the surface:cry:, he just doesn't fancy me being this size. He did say you have the most beautiful face, smile, eyes...BUTTTTTTTTT the size thing hinders it! I got upset:cry::cry::cry:, and told him "what about the person, what about ME, I'm still the same person"....he taught about it and said YES you are right, but deep down I know he wants me to be slimmer.

Has anybody been in this horrible situation???? Is he a stinker?? OR is this the reality check-in I so need to get moving????
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellllllllll, he came and stayed with me for 10 days, I wasn't expecting anything from him and nothing to happen......well he blew me away. We got on so well, clicked, and we're all loved up!!:cupid:Watch this space!. I'm going to his place for New Year's Eve and to meet his family, yikesssss. PS: Any tips on meeting his mummy??

Aw, Im glad it all came good in the end for you both and hope you have a fab family time New Year. Tips on teh inlaws ... ummm ... just be yourself.

Back