Remember "If he doesn't like the way you are, what then?"

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NewLife4Me, 29 November 2007 Social URL.

1. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Just to recap.....

I'd love to get your ideas and feedback to my current situation, I say "current" as I reallyyyyyyy hope it won't be permanent.....

I met a guy back in 2001 when I was a size 14......we recently met up again, I am now a 16/18:mad:. Nothing was said initially, but as the weekend progressed it all came to the surface:cry:, he just doesn't fancy me being this size. He did say you have the most beautiful face, smile, eyes...BUTTTTTTTTT the size thing hinders it! I got upset:cry::cry::cry:, and told him "what about the person, what about ME, I'm still the same person"....he taught about it and said YES you are right, but deep down I know he wants me to be slimmer.

Has anybody been in this horrible situation???? Is he a stinker?? OR is this the reality check-in I so need to get moving????

Wellllllllll, he came and stayed with me for 10 days, I wasn't expecting anything from him and nothing to happen......well he blew me away. We got on so well, clicked, and we're all loved up!!:cupid:Watch this space!. I'm going to his place for New Year's Eve and to meet his family, yikesssss. PS: Any tips on meeting his mummy??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Aw, Im glad it all came good in the end for you both and hope you have a fab family time New Year. Tips on teh inlaws ... ummm ... just be yourself.
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yep I remember this thread the first time around. enjoy yourselves!
  5. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Many Thanks!!! Hopefully everything will turn out well!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.