resigned from work...and ate :(

no pain no gain!

AS SOME OF UZ KNOW HAD BEEN HAVIN A TOUGH TIME SINCE GOIN BACK TO WORK FROM MATERNITY LEAVE. WELL COULDNT TAKE THE ABUSE ANYMORE, SENT A COMPLAINT TO HR AND HANDED IN MY 4 WK NOTICE. SO THATS MY 6 YR CAREER IN THE BANK OVER. CAME HOME AND ENDED UP HAVING A SLICE OF BREAD AND SWISS ROLL :(
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE STRONG. ON DAY 12..... SHOULD SO NOT HAVE DONE THAT. BUT FELT REALLY DOWN AND THERE WAS NO ONE TO TALK TO OR HELP...AND A SCREAMING 11 MONTH OLD JUST PUSHED ME TO EAT FOR COMFORT :(
LOST 7LBS 1ST WK AND REALLY HAD TO LOOSE ANOTHER 7 IN 2 WKS...CANT BELIEVE I SLIPPED.... SO MUCH HARD WORK. THERES PROB NO WAY I'L BE ABLE TO LOOSE 7LBS (INFACT MAYBE MORE NOW)BY NEXT SUNDAY 6TH.
ANOTHER 4-5 DAYS TO GET INTO KETOSIS AGAIN.
IM SO DEPRESSED THAT I FEEL WHATS THE POINT... IVE BLEW MY CHANCE OF LOOSING MY 1 ST IN 3 WKS...SO MIGHT ASWELL JUST EAT.
IM SO UPSET.... FEEL LIKE HIDING AWAY FROM THE WORLD:cry:

Oh Hun don't be too hard on yourself! I've just been for wk 3 weigh in and lost another 4lb but had a nightmare of a weekend and had to take my friend into hospital she had an appendicitus and of course I didn't think to take a shake with me, the long and the short of it is I ended up having to have a sarnie because I'd been there for 8 hours. The good thing is I felt guilty even though I had no choice but got straight back into LT and have no desire to fall of the wagon again.

Be strong, this is a really difficult time for you but you can do it, you've come so far!

Take care.

oh you poor thing, yes i remember your post about your job after your maternity leave. they should be ashamed of themselves.!!!!!!!!

that said, i think under the circumstances to stop at a slice of bread and a swiss roll is fab, it could have been a loaf of bread and a full packet of swiss rolls............ now that would take some recovering from!!!!!!!!:D

i think instead of scolding yourself, you should praise youself for stopping and being in control enought to stop and reralsie what you ahve done, it takes a strong person to be able to do that and and get straight back to it, mark it down to experience.

I'm not an expert but it might not take that long to get into ketosis, maybe a couple of days.

chin up and take care:)

AS SOME OF UZ KNOW HAD BEEN HAVIN A TOUGH TIME SINCE GOIN BACK TO WORK FROM MATERNITY LEAVE. WELL COULDNT TAKE THE ABUSE ANYMORE, SENT A COMPLAINT TO HR AND HANDED IN MY 4 WK NOTICE. SO THATS MY 6 YR CAREER IN THE BANK OVER. CAME HOME AND ENDED UP HAVING A SLICE OF BREAD AND SWISS ROLL :(
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE STRONG. ON DAY 12..... SHOULD SO NOT HAVE DONE THAT. BUT FELT REALLY DOWN AND THERE WAS NO ONE TO TALK TO OR HELP...AND A SCREAMING 11 MONTH OLD JUST PUSHED ME TO EAT FOR COMFORT :(
LOST 7LBS 1ST WK AND REALLY HAD TO LOOSE ANOTHER 7 IN 2 WKS...CANT BELIEVE I SLIPPED.... SO MUCH HARD WORK. THERES PROB NO WAY I'L BE ABLE TO LOOSE 7LBS (INFACT MAYBE MORE NOW)BY NEXT SUNDAY 6TH.
IM SO DEPRESSED THAT I FEEL WHATS THE POINT... IVE BLEW MY CHANCE OF LOOSING MY 1 ST IN 3 WKS...SO MIGHT ASWELL JUST EAT.
First of all retract your resignation...get on to your union...get put on garden leave until they investigate your claim..this is bullying and harrasment.. you should get full pay until it has been fully investigated! YOU HAVE 24-48 HOURS TO RETRACT IT...write everything down what has happened over the weeks...and get a copy of all the policies you need...trust me you will win... you could even get a sick note off your doc for stress and depression (which is another feather in your cap for when you meet your union rep)

I did this earlier this year and got a lump some pay off, as it was discrimination!!!!!

It wont take you 4 -5 days!! it should take 2 max!!!

DONT YOU DARE GIVE IN TO BULLYING OR FOOD... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
If you go back to eating now you will have to deal with all the what if's and you will be gutted when you are still weighing what you do now!!! Get glugging the water...take your baby out for a walk burn some of those carbs and stress off and start again...

IT IS SOOOOOO WORTH IT AND YOU WILL DO IT!!!!

Last edited:
no pain, your name says it all, sometimes we dont have perfect lives but think of this, because your on lipotrim and trying to lose weight, your obviously overweight, and more than likely have become overweight because when things get bad, we see food as a treat, a fix, a magic wand thats gonna sort you out. DID IT DO THAT FOR YOU IN THE PAST? no cos your here trying to fix the damage and that massive decision youve made to lose that weight means you may have to go through some crap and not have the comfort of food and do you want food to control you like that? No you want to change your weight because your not happy so dont let it rule your life and you will so regret doing it. Life throws us crap but no longer are you going to use food to ease the pain cos thats how most of us got here in the first place, and youl prob find the job thing will work out for the better, if you didnt like the job and it was making you miserable then why on earth stay so by the sounds of it you shouldnt be sad but very happy that youve got the balls to make life changing decisions for a better you so dont beat yourself hun, be very proud of yourself for wat youve dont, look forward and get right back on the lipotrim ladder cos your on the way to a newer better you and we are all behind you xxx

HEY

Great words of advice from Nic, she seems to know everything about everything!

I remember reading a post from some guy a few weeks ago and he had slipped up and ate carbs, and he thought it was oveer for him too, adn then he reported in with a fricking awesome weight loss on his next weigh in!!!!!!!!!!

SO JUST COS YOU HAVE SLIPPED UP ONCE DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TOTALLY MESSED UP. STICK TO THE PLAN DONT EAT ANYTHING MORE. YOU COULD REALLY HAVE A GREAT LOSS. DONT QUIT - QUITTERS NEVER WIN!

I am so rooting for you to still achieve your goal of loosing that stone before the wedding, EVERYONE HERE WANTS YOU TO DO AND WE ALL BELIEVE YOU CAN!

YOU CAN DO IT!

xox

PS. Sometime the worst things that happen to us are really the best things to happen to us... Foucs on your health and weight, become happy in your skin, and find a new career, something that challenges you and inspires you. Just cos you have worked in a bank for 6 yrs doesnt mean you have to do that forever... maybe now is the time to think about a new challenge? Open you mind up to new opportunities and see what happens... chin up and stay happy and focused and im sure good things will come your way.

love
julz
xox

Oh Hun don't be too hard on yourself! I've just been for wk 3 weigh in and lost another 4lb but had a nightmare of a weekend and had to take my friend into hospital she had an appendicitus and of course I didn't think to take a shake with me, the long and the short of it is I ended up having to have a sarnie because I'd been there for 8 hours. The good thing is I felt guilty even though I had no choice but got straight back into LT and have no desire to fall of the wagon again.

Be strong, this is a really difficult time for you but you can do it, you've come so far!

Take care.

thanks purple... after reading ur post im thinking maybe there is still hope. thanx again. x

oh you poor thing, yes i remember your post about your job after your maternity leave. they should be ashamed of themselves.!!!!!!!!

that said, i think under the circumstances to stop at a slice of bread and a swiss roll is fab, it could have been a loaf of bread and a full packet of swiss rolls............ now that would take some recovering from!!!!!!!!:D

i think instead of scolding yourself, you should praise youself for stopping and being in control enought to stop and reralsie what you ahve done, it takes a strong person to be able to do that and and get straight back to it, mark it down to experience.

I'm not an expert but it might not take that long to get into ketosis, maybe a couple of days.

chin up and take care:)

oh golden girl.....ur soooo sweet. thanks for seeing the postive side (ie didnt eat the whole loaf or full packet of swiss roll) u always make me smile. thanks for being there for me. x

First of all retract your resignation...get on to your union...get put on garden leave until they investigate your claim..this is bullying and harrasment.. you should get full pay until it has been fully investigated! YOU HAVE 24-48 HOURS TO RETRACT IT...write everything down what has happened over the weeks...and get a copy of all the policies you need...trust me you will win... you could even get a sick note off your doc for stress and depression (which is another feather in your cap for when you meet your union rep)

I did this earlier this year and got a lump some pay off, as it was discrimination!!!!!

It wont take you 4 -5 days!! it should take 2 max!!!

DONT YOU DARE GIVE IN TO BULLYING OR FOOD... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
If you go back to eating now you will have to deal with all the what if's and you will be gutted when you are still weighing what you do now!!! Get glugging the water...take your baby out for a walk burn some of those carbs and stress off and start again...

IT IS SOOOOOO WORTH IT AND YOU WILL DO IT!!!!

HEY NIC... THANX FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME WITH GREAT ADVISE.
IM NOT A MEMBER OF THE UNION THOUGH, SO DONT KNOW WHERE I STAND. IM GOIN OUT FOR A WALK NOW LIKE YOU SAID.... HOPEFULLY IT WILL CLEAR MY MIND AND IL CONTINUE WITH THE WATER. DONT FEEL LIKE HAVIN THE 2 SHAKES THOUGH... FEEL SICK. IM AFRAID I'L THROW UP. MIGHT JUST HAVE WATER FOR THE REST OF TODAY. DO U THINK THAT'LL BE OK???

What about a visit to the CAB and ask their advice since you are not in a union

You should not have to put up with this

Irene xx

Great words of advice from Nic, she seems to know everything about everything!

I remember reading a post from some guy a few weeks ago and he had slipped up and ate carbs, and he thought it was oveer for him too, adn then he reported in with a fricking awesome weight loss on his next weigh in!!!!!!!!!!

SO JUST COS YOU HAVE SLIPPED UP ONCE DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TOTALLY MESSED UP. STICK TO THE PLAN DONT EAT ANYTHING MORE. YOU COULD REALLY HAVE A GREAT LOSS. DONT QUIT - QUITTERS NEVER WIN!

I am so rooting for you to still achieve your goal of loosing that stone before the wedding, EVERYONE HERE WANTS YOU TO DO AND WE ALL BELIEVE YOU CAN!

YOU CAN DO IT!

xox

PS. Sometime the worst things that happen to us are really the best things to happen to us... Foucs on your health and weight, become happy in your skin, and find a new career, something that challenges you and inspires you. Just cos you have worked in a bank for 6 yrs doesnt mean you have to do that forever... maybe now is the time to think about a new challenge? Open you mind up to new opportunities and see what happens... chin up and stay happy and focused and im sure good things will come your way.

love
julz
xox

THANKS JULZ. U SEEM TO HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN ME...I JUST HOPE I CAN DO THIS TOO. LETS SEE IF I CAN LOOSE 7LBS IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS.... HMMMM... SEEMS PRETTY UNREAL.... BUT I NEVER KNOW...LT MIGHT JUST SURPRIZE ME!!
THINK IT MIGHT HELP IF I START WALKING AND SKIPPING THE ROPE. WHAT U THINK????

no pain, your name says it all, sometimes we dont have perfect lives but think of this, because your on lipotrim and trying to lose weight, your obviously overweight, and more than likely have become overweight because when things get bad, we see food as a treat, a fix, a magic wand thats gonna sort you out. DID IT DO THAT FOR YOU IN THE PAST? no cos your here trying to fix the damage and that massive decision youve made to lose that weight means you may have to go through some crap and not have the comfort of food and do you want food to control you like that? No you want to change your weight because your not happy so dont let it rule your life and you will so regret doing it. Life throws us crap but no longer are you going to use food to ease the pain cos thats how most of us got here in the first place, and youl prob find the job thing will work out for the better, if you didnt like the job and it was making you miserable then why on earth stay so by the sounds of it you shouldnt be sad but very happy that youve got the balls to make life changing decisions for a better you so dont beat yourself hun, be very proud of yourself for wat youve dont, look forward and get right back on the lipotrim ladder cos your on the way to a newer better you and we are all behind you xxx

THANKS JACKIE, GUESS LIFE ISNT ALWAYS FAIR. BUT LIKE U SAID I WILL DO IT. THANX FOR LISTENING AND TAKIN THE TIME TO REPLY. X

THANKS JULZ. U SEEM TO HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN ME...I JUST HOPE I CAN DO THIS TOO. LETS SEE IF I CAN LOOSE 7LBS IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS.... HMMMM... SEEMS PRETTY UNREAL.... BUT I NEVER KNOW...LT MIGHT JUST SURPRIZE ME!!
THINK IT MIGHT HELP IF I START WALKING AND SKIPPING THE ROPE. WHAT U THINK????

Hey, I bet if you stick to LT from now on and keep walking and skipping the rope you will DEFINITELY loose those 7 pounds!!!

Cant wait to hear your result in 10 days time! You will be buzzing xox :) xox

You appear to be feeling so much better and more positive... great stuff! xox :)

Go straight to an employment law solicitor ...the first consultation is free...or a law centre, where all advice is free! I think you definately have a case IMO and if, i am wrong you have lost nothing and could gain up to £20,000 ... or try a no win no fee like these guys
No Win No Fee Solicitors - Solicitors Directory - Employment Law - Employee Solicitors UK
You need to do it fast tho and get advice on whether to retract or see if you dont have to... Walk is a fab idea and 'yes i wouldn't have anymore shakes ..but thats up to you!

NPNG - I work for a bank and if a non union member has a problem they just have to join up there and then and the union will represent them. Our union is LTU.
Give it a try and good luck.

You poor love! What a horrible thing to have to put up with.

I do hope you won't let this revolting person get away with the bullying. Nic and Julie have given some good advice which I hope you'll take. Bullies will always find another victim and I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone else to go through what you have been through.

It will be tough but so are you! You are a very special person and owe it to yourself and your beautiful baby to do everything you can. We will always be here to encourage you and support you. You can do this. If you can do LT (ignoring one understandable blip) then you can do anything!

You can lose that 7lbs in 10 days!

Good luck Hun.

x

You poor love! What a horrible thing to have to put up with.

I do hope you won't let this revolting person get away with the bullying. Nic and Julie have given some good advice which I hope you'll take. Bullies will always find another victim and I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone else to go through what you have been through.

It will be tough but so are you! You are a very special person and owe it to yourself and your beautiful baby to do everything you can. We will always be here to encourage you and support you. You can do this. If you can do LT (ignoring one understandable blip) then you can do anything!

You can lose that 7lbs in 10 days!

Good luck Hun.

x

THANZ CUDDLY. THAT WAS SO SWEET. LOTS OF CUDDLES UR WAY. XX

I've not read all the replies, but it will not take you four days to get rid of a slice of bread and a swiss roll......I bet you'll be in ketosis in a day or so hun. Stick with it, dust yourself off and carry on with the diet.

I hope the work thing sorts itself out hun.xx

I've not read all the replies, but it will not take you four days to get rid of a slice of bread and a swiss roll......I bet you'll be in ketosis in a day or so hun. Stick with it, dust yourself off and carry on with the diet.

I hope the work thing sorts itself out hun.xx

THANX SHAZ. HOPEFULLY AS U SAID WILL BE BACK IN KETOSIS IN NO TIME. X

I'm sure you will be back in ketosis very soon.

Cuddles always here when you need them.

Take care.

x

Back