Step2 810kcal Resisting Temptation

APM57

So i am back! , after 2 years , a shitload of 'ill start a new diet tomorrow's ' , heavy drinking and eating complete crap , its time to sort my life out... At 24 years old and weighing in at 27t 2 i am my heaviest yet , but i guess if there is a plus point i am 6ft 4 which means i carry it 'well' if you like.
Met up with a new consultant today who is absolutely phenomenal! , as someone who constantly struggles with motivation when it comes to weight loss, its very re-assuring to have someone who has been through the struggle and you know its just nice!.

Will be good to speak to anyone else on this plan , i am back training in the gym as well , and am very very determined that this will be my last ever need to diet again!.

Diary!.

So i cracked on with Day one , it was tough , i was hungry , and the chicken and kale at the end of the day tasted like a burger , but it was doable.

Day 2- Wasn't that hard , had products+ a load of water , treated myself to a skimmed milk cappuccino which was beautiful , then had SeaBass and Kale for dinner, the night seems to be a problem! , being hungry at night is the worst thing ever! , its difficult as well as i work crazy times , and so sometimes 11pm or 2am can be dinner time!. BUT...im Focused!....come on mate...keep to it!.

Day 3- feeling a lot more confident , not sure what I've lost/ how much I've lost/ worried if I'm gonna lose anything at all... but I'm just cracking on, again , fantastic support from my mentor/rep/whatever they're called , and i can't thank her enough!. Looking forward to Prawns and Spinach tonight , and my last shake aka dessert! .

Would be good to touch base with others!

P.S if anyone wants my consultants details i am happy to pass them on , i am based in (Berkshire , but she is based in West London).

Just wanted to say hi! I'm back after a few years away and several other attempts in between and am Step 2ing as well. My start point is 16st 12 but I'm only 5ft 2 so its probably equivalent to you. I'm still at the hungry stage too but pushing through it ( I also save my last shake for dessert in the evening). My highlight of the day at the moment is my skinny chai latte at the end of the night made with real chai not the packet stuff. I'm hoping the hunger goes soon! My first weigh in tonight! I've got high hopes. Keep it up the weight loss is amazing when it happens.

Good luck for today Elsa mate...im sure you will smash it! let me know how you get on!.

Today has been tough , i discovered that i emotionally eat , if I'm sad/angry/hurt/whatever , i eat , i really worked hard to resist temptation today , and have spent all night thinking of it. Im fortunate as well , my cwp mentor is very supportive! , i had a mini like confidence crisis today , was worried that even though I've followed the plan , i won't lose any weight!.i guess I'm just anxious to see positive changes!. Had a turkey salad for dinner tonight , was bang average! but seen an interesting recipe for spinach/mushroom like baked egg cups on pinterest which looks very interesting! , going to give them a go as a friday night treat!. Skimmed milk flat whites will get me through tomorrow , week one is nearly over!...and I'm doing alright you know!.

Keep the faith amigo!

A x

Hi APM57 welcome back (in a non-ironic way!)
I'm a returner too, and after losing 4 stones 6 years ago, it seems too much drinking as well as poor eating habits (constantly nibbling) has brought me back. At least my liver is getting a rest :eek:
Anyway just wanted to say good luck on your journey. And congratulations for making that very brave decision to come back

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

So today was weigh in day...I was nervous...worried...anxious...the lot...

But I am delighted to say that this week I lost 1stone 2lbs!!!!, don't ask how, I just followed it! Had a celebratory shake to congratulate myself! But yeah can't believe it! Onwards and upwards!

Hope your weekends have been good!!!

A x

WOW that is brilliant! I only lost 5.5lbs (I was a little bit disappointed I was hoping for at least 7lb) but it's ok I'm just more determined to do well this week and I'm so happy for you.

In terms of your earlier post about being an emotional eater you are not alone on this website. I have this super skinny friend and on any average day we eat very similar amounts and types of food but when she gets hurt, stressed or ill she loses her appetite completely - whereas I go for the binge to make myself feel better. I've got to somehow learn how to manage that in the future. One step at a time. Congrats again

1 stone 2lbs......that is AMAZING.....I will take half that for my loss and still be happy. Well done I hope your supper chuffed.
I'm day 9 now and totally agree with the emotional eating thing. I am not really that hungry but I still really WANT food. Not all the time and the craving does pass. I also realised I equate food with occasions and it forms a big part of my social life. Lunch with a friend, family roast dinner etc etc. I feel sad that I can't sit down to dinner with my boyfriend as on a working day its one of the only things we do together anyway I just keep telling myself that its a choice I am making and it is not forever. Good luck in week 2 - I am excited to see what you manage this week xxx

Back