Resisting temptations

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Upstairs in the office kitchen there is an entire table full of sweeties, chocolate and biscuits. I am sat at my desk starving (my own fault for reading the comfort food thread) but I'm not going up for any sweets or anything! I'm so proud of myself :D and my boss even brought down a mini roll for me earlier but I politely said no to the offer! I really wish we had a shop nearby though cos I'm starving and need an apple or something! It's odd how you can be hungry for free food rather than junk - I used to be the other way around.

Anyone else resisting office goodies? Everyone at my work keeps bringing stuff back from their holidays!

Really funny actually, I just posted a thread which has now moved to off-topic.
I spent 1.5hours this afternoon packing 200 bags of pic-n-mix for a celebration day in the office tomorrow.

I LOVE sweeties, but resisted and only ate 5. They were Haribos so only 0.5 syns each phew!!

Put it on your 'resist list' mate- add up the syns you WOULD have had if you hadn't been such a little SW angel

xxxx

Really funny actually, I just posted a thread which has now moved to off-topic.
I spent 1.5hours this afternoon packing 200 bags of pic-n-mix for a celebration day in the office tomorrow.

I LOVE sweeties, but resisted and only ate 5. They were Haribos so only 0.5 syns each phew!!

Ooh this thread might get moved too then..:eek: I just replied to your one! x

I went to a BBQ on Saturday and resisted nachos and dips, hotdogs, steaks, chocolate cake. I stuck with a lean beef burger and salad and it showed on the scales at group when I was down.

Don't give in, as soon as you have swallowed it you regret it!

What a great idea - a resist list!
I'm not sure how much wine I'll be able to 'resist' when I go out with my friend tonight though...

I tend to count my syns weekly so even if I drink a bottle of wine <<eeek!>> I'll still be within my limits, will just cut back for the rest of the week!

Nice one, you seem organised for it. I can't do weekly syns I end up having them all in about 3 days...

Have a good night! :) xxxxx

Thanks hun - I like the vino too much and 15syns a day on the weekend (and random days like this) just ain't enough, so find weekly syns work well.

What I DO need to make sure is I don't hit the chip shop on the way home because I'm a bit tipsy and think it's ok... think I'll be asking hubby to make me something ready for when I get home

The chip shop is easy to avoid - just get so drunk you forget where they are! x

Back