Restart diary......

Theresa6

Silver Member
Day 1....

Feeling good, feeling positive!!!

Woke late and then sat in bed and watched some old Stargate DVD's... still in bed!

I had my 1st shake around 1pm, went and did the shopping which took forever!!!

Had my 2nd shake around 6pm and then my last one at about 9.30pm.... Have drunk 4l of water today and restart my water 'count' at midnight...

Day 2 here I come!!! Well, after another round of Stargate DVD's!!! LOL

Good luck everyone.......... we can do it!

its great to have day 1 over, :) well done :) here's to day 2 !! ;)

Hey Nicola,

would say 'good' to see you back but that doesnt sound right!!! LOL But it is nice to see you again!

Into day2 today and so glad my resove is strong! My daughter got a hoax that one of her friends had died, she was so upset, I didnt know what to do and really could have eaten something!! But changed my focus and sort out the truth. Daughter still upset but the lad is alive & well; well until his dad gets home I suspect!!

Anyway, I've still not had my 1st shake but drank nearly 2l.... best go have my shake now!!!

Theresa! what do you mean by a hoax?? did he pretend to kill himself or something??

Glad you didnt let the stress of it get to you though and well done for pulling through!

Aaah I used to love stargate! ive recently been watching star trek again and everyone thinks im weird lol!

He sent all his friends a message on bebo saying xxxxx RIP. My daughter text his mobile to ask if it was a wind up and 'someone' (him we think) text back saying yes it was true and his mother was replying to texts. One of their group rang and and 'the mother' confirmed the story... This was soo late last night I couldnt make a call to confirm but was suspicious as I couldnt find anything online..... over here a 16yo lad killing himself would be 'big news'.
This morning I contacted our youth organisation (where they met) and eventually it was confirmed a hoax. My poor daughter cried herself to sleep last night and she's upset and confused/angry today. Over the last 3 years she has lost 2 friends in car accidents so this was awful.
I eventually spoke to the mother who was apologetic.... I s'pose what more could she do.

God only knows Chelly......... I'd like to be really cross but to be honest I just feel sorry for him, he obviously has huge issues...

wow thats quite a sad story...

i hope that it wasnt a cry for help or something...

good luck with your diet babe xox

Well done on doing well so far with the shakes and the water. That is a horrific story about your poor daughter getting such vile texts. I'd inform his school as well as his mum because maybe there is no smoke without fire. He may be depressed.
Anyway, lots of luck for the coming week.

Hey Molly, I had to contact the relevant authorities in order to find out the truth so thankfully its being dealt with!!!

Day 2 today and I'm very cold, might be something to do with the weather tho, its evil down here! I have just had my 2nd 'meal' and 3l of water down. On placement tomorrow so trying to organise my meals in my head.... thankfully its only a half day!!

Yep the cold is part of the diet as well as the miserable weather. Wrap up warm. Have you tried having herbal teas. Try green tea or earl grey. It might warm you up a bit.

Might have to invest in some earl grey actually, forgot I liked that!!

Almost at 3.5l and have sent the kids out to finish off the rest of the icecream left over from Christmas... They appreciate it anyway!

Couldnt believe what I was reading Theresa, about your daughter's friend! Yes, he has issues for definite!! Looking for attention it appears....hope your daughter is ok, cant imagine how she must have felt...good on you for finding out the truth AND for not caving in! Something like that could just tip you over the edge...

Here's to Day 3 almost :)!!

Cheers everyone...

Day 2 down, much the same as y2d..... 3 shakes/flappys and 4l just finished.

Placement tomorrow so will have a shake about midday, flappy on evening break and shake/flappy when I get in about 9pm.. Thursday will offer more challenges as it will be a 12.5hour shift plus travelling time which is rapidly looking like 60-90mins each way... for 8miles!

Will have to be careful about my water intake, I dont want headaches but I cant be in the loo every 5 mins when I'm working in the special care baby unit!

Have a great day tomorrow, might pop in early but will prob lay in as long as poss!! LOL

Will see all you wonderful people in the evening!

Day3!

Day 3.... on placement but only half day today!

Well I slept in a little but had a phone call for an interview Im doing so had to get up.....oh well!! LOL

Decided to have a flappy for lunch which I ate with coffee on the drive in about 1pm.... Had a soup (ughhhhhh) about 6pm and then a shake when I got in about 9pm..

Have had nearly 4l today and will try and get the rest down in the next 15 mins... about 250mls!

Tired now and have an early start 2m. Will prob have to leave the house at 6.45am due to the weather.... I refuse to leave earlier! I need to be 8 miles down the road by 7.30am in order to park, change and be on the ward by 7.55am.... Wont be home til after 9pm..

But cant wait!!

Hi Theresa

Hope you had a good day and that travel to work wasnt too bad...took me 3 hrs to get to work today!

How was work? Hope you are feeling ok!!

Hiya Iris.... congrats on your loss.... fingers crossed for me!!!

My long day wasnt as bad as expected. I had a coffee on the way into work. Managed to get in within 45mins; might not be the same tomorrow cos its colder now than it was this morning!

I had an early break and just had a coffee at 10am. My supervisor asked if I minded a late break, which really suited me so at 2.30pm I had soup.. Drank my water thru the day and now have about 250mls left. Had a flappy with coffee on the way home about 6.30pm as they let me go early 'cos of the weather. Then had my last shake about 9.15pm.

Tiredness creeping in but then I would be tired for the 1st 2 weeks of placement anyway so its not only the LT.. Got to say the scales hopping has upset me this morning but having looked back at my losses from last year its similar so fingers crossed for Monday.... which is another early day.....sigh.......... Cant wait to lie in until 10am on Saturday and hubby can do Sunday dinner so I might stay there all day Sunday if this weather continues!!!!

hi sorry only saw this thread again now,

so sorry to hear about your daughters horrible experience, unreal, glad it over now thou hope she ok

i get used to the early mornings 5.10am monday - fri and 7am sat and sunday, but i dont mind because i go to bed early well 10ish which is great when you on LT
i have so much more energy now that i'm back on lt compared to over the christmas!
i had a sneeky look on scales this morning just to boost me over weekend so according to it i'm down 8lb hope its right!
hope you have a good weekend and good luck to us on monday ! :) what time will you wi?

Hiya Iris.... congrats on your loss.... fingers crossed for me!!!

My long day wasnt as bad as expected. I had a coffee on the way into work. Managed to get in within 45mins; might not be the same tomorrow cos its colder now than it was this morning!

I had an early break and just had a coffee at 10am. My supervisor asked if I minded a late break, which really suited me so at 2.30pm I had soup.. Drank my water thru the day and now have about 250mls left. Had a flappy with coffee on the way home about 6.30pm as they let me go early 'cos of the weather. Then had my last shake about 9.15pm.

Tiredness creeping in but then I would be tired for the 1st 2 weeks of placement anyway so its not only the LT.. Got to say the scales hopping has upset me this morning but having looked back at my losses from last year its similar so fingers crossed for Monday.... which is another early day.....sigh.......... Cant wait to lie in until 10am on Saturday and hubby can do Sunday dinner so I might stay there all day Sunday if this weather continues!!!!

Thanks Theresa!
Eh - at least they let you away early, which made a big difference! The traffice was just horrendous last night.....
I have no doubts that you will fit everything in whilst you are on LT, cause you are determined and that is what you need more than anything.
Wish I liked the flapjacks! I have tried them twice and I just cant stomach them! But it is nice to chew!
Hope you are able to get some well deserved ZZZZZZZ's this weekend and that you are all excited about Monday WI! Will be crossing fingers/toes for you and Nicola!

Have a great weekend.....

Back