Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restarted today - Quick question!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by arcticmonkeys, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Hope you are doing well. Well, I'm on my 3rd proper re-start and hoping this time will be the one, a new year, a new attitude (well, hoping to gain the 2nd part lol.)

Bars...... is it really bad if I start the diet eating bars? I text my CDC but i'm pretty sure she's too busy to reply.

Thank you :)

AMx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi,

well you not really allowed have them till week 3 but id wait until at least day 3/4 until you are in ketosis then maybe have one bar a day and just check you are in ketosis and the bar hasnt knocked you out. im sure it will be fine though :)

4. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you :) I stupidly went away from my laptop and ate one. But I can fight the hunger.

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    I had 1-2 a wk from day 5, it didn't do me any harm.

6. arcticmonkeys

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Linda, I think it's the only way I'm going to be able to do Sole Source, so gonna give it a good go. My CDC replied and said its okay to have one if I really have to. I've not had quite as much water as I should've today, though have had liquids, so I'll up the water in take tomorrow and go from there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.