Step 1 Sole Source Restarting and goal to lose 3 stones whos with me??

loveloveyy

Hi lovlies im going to be restarting tomorrow.ive been putting it off too long but decided enought is enough! Iv lost a stone and a half prevoisly but have gained a stone again. I really would love to buddy up with anyone who also wants and determine to lose weight for the last time let me know im going to start a diary and see if that helps has anyone got any motivational or handy tips? X

Morning, we are a similar start weight however I want to lose around 2 stone I think, but today is again day 1 for me :(

Started last Monday but have been out all weekend! Started with a buffet in work Friday and just spiralled from there!! I would love to buddy up need all the help and support I can get!

What are you doing ss? I have always done ss+ however I am going to try and do ss for as long as I can!

Good Luck, let me know how you're getting on xx

lovelyle said:
Morning, we are a similar start weight however I want to lose around 2 stone I think, but today is again day 1 for me :(

Started last Monday but have been out all weekend! Started with a buffet in work Friday and just spiralled from there!! I would love to buddy up need all the help and support I can get!

What are you doing ss? I have always done ss+ however I am going to try and do ss for as long as I can!

Good Luck, let me know how you're getting on xx

Great would be good to budddy up and motivate each other throygh out the esp when u get moment u think lil wont hurt.

Im about 5.3 at the moment im nearly 12 stone so would want to get to about 8 stone. So where you from?

Hi

I am from Lancashire, I am 5 5 so want to get to 10 7. I have never been below 13 stone my whole adult life, I am currently 12 10. My CDC came last night so sat here just haviing my 1st choc mint shake!

Where about are you? x

Me!!! How's your first day been so far? Hope you've not found it too bad. I've been feeling a bit crappy, fluey,sore and knackered. Hope that's me getting into ketosis. Good luck xx

Hi there

Im back on SS 100% from today, managed to get down to 10.13 in Aug but have been off plan since then for my wedding / honeymoon and various trips away. I started this morning at a staggering 13.2 and want to get back to my 1st goal of 11.3 ( started at 17.3 In Feb this year )
Fingers crossed we can all support eachother. This plave is great for help and advice x x x

Back