restarting cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by thinking~thin, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. thinking~thin

thinking~thin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hello everyone
    i'm going to be starting Cambridge again on Friday, just texted my counsellor on the off chance and she was able to fit me in:D i haven't had the best track record with cambridge to be fair, although i succeeded with lighter life many years ago now. I have been seriously lacking in willpower recently and somehow i have to give myself a good swift kick up the **** and find it from within myself to do this.

I am so unhappy being overweight that i don't know why i can't do it...answers on a postcard please;):p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Good luck with your restart hun!

As for why you can't seem to stick to a weight loss plan - you are not alone! You are in very good company here on Minimins. But we really can do it, and when the time is right - hopefully now - you will do it too.

4. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    Yeah good luck hun :D We're all here for you. Its can be very hard to stickto sometimes stay motivated but if you stick to it you can see great results :)

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya mate

Hope that you are doing ok ?

T
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.