Results of Planned Weekend Break

NoMorePies

Hi,

3 Days of eating 'normally' and 2 nights of alcohol resulted in just a 3lb gain, so that's was ok but the drinking.......

I have read how dangerous alcohol was while SS'ing so I made the effort to have carbs before I drank. 12 hrs before I had 2 buttered toast for breakfast, a meal with rice for lunch and veg including new potatoes and chicken in the evening.

After 5 bottles of beer and 3 large Bombay Sapphires I was in trouble, severe dizziness along with a nasty sick feeling - it was quite frightening and I will not be drinking again until I've been up all the steps in to maintenance.

NmP

Its weird isn't it? I've had this, eaten carbs and then had a drink and felt terrible the next day too. I was wondering if my tolerance for alcohol in general had gone down.

3lb gain will be off in no time too.

Good luck back on the wagon, both dieting and drinking :D

Theresa x

:DNothing to do with the 5 bottles of beer and 3 LARGE bombay sapphires then? LOL LOL. I think that would make most people sick and dizzy - it's called being drunk.:D

3lb gain isn't too bad at all! Well done :)

I had a planned weekend off recently and was very good on the Friday night - one beer and one wine. The Saturday night went a bit pear-shaped though, we had a drink before getting a table, then found we had to wait an hour for the table, so carried on drinking white wine. I was completely bladdered by the time we got to the meal, so didn't eat much and went to bed early!!!

I put on 5lbs from Friday to Sunday, but this was offset against the 3lbs I lost earlier in the week.

3lbs wasn't too bad and should come off again in no time.

Back