Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Love you new photo gorgeous girl xxxx

Well done on the meal planning hun. That's always been the key to me keeping on track. Some yummy eats planned! xx

thanks lovely, I find that if I plan properly, I'm better at sticking to it. xx

Happy Friday peoples!

Well AF has arrived which means nothing happening yet! :sigh2:

Oh well onwards and upwards as they say - Today is a bit of a random day and hasn't started off so good - well if you call a latte and a sausage butty good!!
As I'm feeling a bit weepy today and have had to cancel our night out with Jessy and our other girlies, Ian has said he'll treat us to tea, but as I'd like to stay in, we're planning on having M&S 2 for £10. Not sure what will be on the menu yet, Then tomorrow night we're off out to a friends so a bit of booze will probably be consumed!

B - Sausage butty and latte
L - I quite fancy the beef teriyaki things from M&S which are only 2 or 3 syns
T - M&S 2 for £10 TBC

xxxx

Happy Friday! Love m&s! X

Ooh let us know what you get for lunch and dinner babe

Looking forward to a summer night out much more anyway :) xxxx

Happy Friday! Love m&s! X
I do too, specially when offers are on!

Ooh let us know what you get for lunch and dinner babe

Looking forward to a summer night out much more anyway :) xxxx

I totally couldn't decide what to have for lunch, I have days like this (especially when AF is in town) so we went to the sandwich shop and I had a small chargrilled chicken sandwich.
Dinner - We've got Paremsan and Lemon chicken breast, rosti potato cakes whcih I think are about 1-1.5 syns, and then Millionares shortbread desert!!

They had also got Count on us meal on 3 for £8, so for next week I've got Braised beef stew which I can add more veg too, chicken and asparagas risotto, and king prawn linguini (I'll put the calorie values on later but they are all between 385-400 cals)

Well Saturday has involved me doing the supermarket shopping, I had a bit of a rough night with AF and woke up this morning feeling really washed out so bless him Ian got the bus down to the train station so I had chance to come round before heading out.
I came home and had the king prawn linguine dish and it was yummy and only 400 cals, before that I had a bag of fridge raiders on the way home from the shops. Tonight we are off round to a mates house for a post birthday get together, don't know yet if I'm going to be drinking as I don't think that and being washed out will do me any good!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Sunday peeps, well last night we didn't end up going to a mates, I had to cancel as I was suffering with AF, I think I'm going to have to go to the doctors about it!!
Started off ok today with eats:-
B- all bran golden crunch, banana and skimmed milk.
Mid afternoon visit to shops and a visit to Costa meant a medium gingerbread latte and a Jaffa cake cake!
Afternoon at the in-laws to watch the rugby and tea is shepherds pie with sweet potato top and veg, not sure what's for pudding yet.
Supermarket stocked up yesterday so am all set for the next few days when Ian is away. Healthy meals planned and a visit to the gym Tuesday and Thursday this week!
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're feeling better honey. They might prescribe you with better painkillers if you go and see the docs. Love your plan including the gym this week. Where is Ian off to? xxxx

Hope you're feeling better honey. They might prescribe you with better painkillers if you go and see the docs. Love your plan including the gym this week. Where is Ian off to? xxxx

Thanks babes, I am feeling better today thank goodness, Yeah hopefully it's just the pain and nothing serious.
I'm back on it this week, i'm always better when I plan - Ian's off to Birmingham for a conference till Wednesday.
xxx

Back