Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

I try to have a few low syn treats in store....like the mint shapers bars which are 4 syns and totally divine...they are always handy for when you need a choccie hit without going wild! :) xx

I want to do a 5 syn or under box and then I can have a treat when I feel a hit, maybe things like hi-fi's, shapers - mint ones are my fav, Breakaways, Freddo, fudge, and other things like pink wafers, small bags of haribo (If I can sneak some from Ian!) Viscount biscuits are only 3 syns!!!

Watch the syns in bacon lardons hun - they can be quite fatty. If you need to use them up, maybe fry them off an drain them well before using them in your quiche? xxx

Thanks lovely, I normally drain them off and then drain them again on some kitchen paper before putting them in the mixture xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's such a good idea!! I need to have a 'under 5' box in my life!! I had a twirl this afternoon (11.5 syns) - will still be within my allowance but could be making better choices....although I'd maybe just end up eating 2 haha!x

That's such a good idea!! I need to have a 'under 5' box in my life!! I had a twirl this afternoon (11.5 syns) - will still be within my allowance but could be making better choices....although I'd maybe just end up eating 2 haha!x

That's the thing I'm worried about if it happens!! It's hard enough to keep a grip on it now!

X6 mini egg muffins with bacon (most of fat cut off and double drained) mushrooms, spring onion and chopped plum tomatoes in the oven. Going to have with fat free cottage cheese, carrot sticks and celery.
Going to bring a tin of tuna to have before the gym too

Welcome to tuesday peoples!

It's not too bad here this morning, sun is just peeking through the clouds but at least it's not raining. It's gym night tonight so am going to try and keep a track on how many calories I burn altogether.

Todays eats -
B- Pineapple and kiwi with W Watchers Apricot yog
L- x4 mini muffins, with celery, carrots and fat free cottage cheese
S- Rocky Road hi-fi bar
Pre gym - Banana
T - Pasta bolognese and a naughty slice of cheese and tomato bread.

I've been thinking about the benefits of protein drinks after the gym - can my gym bunny friends give me any advice?

Have a good day you lovley angels!
xxxxx

I don't know much about protein drinks but I don't think there's any value to them unless you're doing major lifting which I'm assuming you aren't x

Might just be extra cals to undo your good work!! Someone else might know better though! Weigh day today for me, better get my 'light clothes' on haha!x

Might just be extra cals to undo your good work!! Someone else might know better though! Weigh day today for me, better get my 'light clothes' on haha!x

Yeah I might have to get back onto MFP and keep an eye on them pesky cals! :rolleyes:

Hehe I remember weigh in day clothes, stood in an old church hall in a vest and leggings freeezing!! :giggle:

Good luck
xxx

Well I've updated my MFP and it reckons my daily feast day calories are 1520 - so I'm going to try and keep my fast days to 500-600 if I can and then hopefully I'll see the difference in a few weeks.

Sounds like a plan hun. If you Google 'The Fast Diet' and click on the first link ,there's a calculator on there for your TDEE (feast day calories). As I'm running at the mo, I get 1948, but try to keep below 1400 on non-fast days when we've got big plans at the weekend (like this weekend and last) xxx

No worries hun. It's thanks to Princess Stevie - she's the 5:2 guru and showed me the site. I don't think MFP is set up for 5:2 really- on fast days it warns you that you're not eating enough. It wouldn't surprise me if they added that feature soon as it's becoming so popular. xxx

WOW just checked and worked out my TDEE - get ready......... 2443 calories on a non fast day :eek: - I dont think I've ever eaten so many before! Do I really need to eat that many on a non fast day and then only eat 610 calories on a fast day!

Back