Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Good luck with your fast day honey it sounds really good. Keep those fluids up and you should be fine. Love you xxxx

Thanks darling
Love you too xxxxx

I've had to have my apple about an hour ago as the stomach rumbles were far too loud! :rolleyes:, so am now drinking my second bottle of orange water, and am aiming to have my porridge as late as I can. I'm starting to feel a bit weird about having porridge at lunchtime (or later) surely it's a breakfast thing??

I'm not a lover of peppermint tea, so am trying to make do with my Orange crush and Tropical Green tea.
xx

Good luck on the fast today Ria!! Your doing so well already :) Xx

Well I went for a walk in the warm sunshine and thought I'd have a look in M&S for some idea of low cal things - anyhow I picked up a pot of fresh butternut squash soup and for half the pot it's 96 cals! It's lovely and I can't believe it's only that much but I've checked, checked and checked again and it's definitely only 96!!!
It's made me feel less weird having soup for lunch and not porridge!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck on the fast today Ria!! Your doing so well already :) Xx

Thanks chick, let's hope I can last till teatime! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well I've just had to have a small cup of tea as I'd got a banger of a headache, it seems to have cleared it off and also got rid of my hunger pangs. I'm going to try and not have tea till as late as I can but am thinking it might be 6-6.30 ish.
At present count I've had 475 cals, I'm not sure about the cup of tea as I had a bit of milk in it.

Morning all, HUMP day and it's lovely and sunny!

Well I scale hopped this morning and they were down to 13.9 1/2 :scale: !!
so thats kicked me up the bum, so I'm going for another one on Friday and then next week Tuesday and Thursday.

todays eats are not too bad

B - 40g crunchy bran, x1 white coffee
L- TBC - might be meeting a friend for coffee and a catch up
T- Potato Waffles, poached eggs and beans I think.
S- Apple and Babybell light, M&S chocolate and peanut bar plus lots of ornage water and fruit/green tea.

I'm hoping this will keep me motivated to kick on and finally get those numbers down!

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny (and warm if your down south!) hump day
xxxxxxxxxx

Mmmmm food looks good today!! I love potato waffles so much haha jealous of you!! Can I be really stupid and ask what q HUMP day is?

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I couldnt eat em all the time, and they are waffly versatile, you can have them with anything!
Hump day is a general name for Wednesday - as it the middle of the week so its over the hump and downhill to the weekend. :)
xx

I couldnt eat em all the time, and they are waffly versatile, you can have them with anything!
Hump day is a general name for Wednesday - as it the middle of the week so its over the hump and downhill to the weekend. :)
xx

Mmmm me too i love them with beans and cheese on top! I love how there not too many syns either which makes them so easy to have!!! Ahhhh okay that makes sense haha feel like a idiot now haha!!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

pflorida I didn't know what hump day was either until the lovely ladies on here told me!

Ria well done on your fast day :) and love the scale movement! be careful and don't have too many waffles though, especially if they're from a packet!

xxxx

pflorida I didn't know what hump day was either until the lovely ladies on here told me!

Ria well done on your fast day :) and love the scale movement! be careful and don't have too many waffles though, especially if they're from a packet!

xxxx

I'm only going to have x2 with x3 poached eggs with beans

xxx

Here to sub Ria :)

Back