Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

That looks delicious! Nom nom xxxx

It was very yummy Jess! It's a wonder what only 4 ingredients can taste like!

Just made some overnight oats with grapes and kiwi with banana and custard yogurt!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

FRIDAY!!! :wee: yippee! How did the 1st of May come round so fast?? Can't believe a year ago we were in Cyprus with the family!

Well I've survived the gym and LBT in 2 days, and my legs feel a bit like lead but so far all ok elsewhere! I've had my overnight oats this morning and so far still feel full. My lovely friend has brought me a Starbucks latte in this morning, so that's my coffee and milk intake done.

We are going out after work for a goodbye drink to someone, but not planning on staying out all night, as We're both a bit on the tired side, we've said we'll go home and get a Chinese in and have an early night. I'm working tomorrow so got to be in for 9.30 and hubs is at football so it's a quiet weekend all round really!

Eats today
B - Over night oats
L- TBC - got some shopping to do
T - Chinese - might go for Duck with ginger and spring onions and boiled rice, or chicken chow mein
S - lots of water, Meridian almond nut bar.

Hope every one has a lovely Friday and has got some great plans for the bank holiday
xxxxx

Well done on all the gymming babe and enjoy tonight and your takeaway! well deserved!

Bleurgh to working tomorrow but it might help keep you on plan xxxx

Well done on all the gymming babe and enjoy tonight and your takeaway! well deserved!

Bleurgh to working tomorrow but it might help keep you on plan xxxx

Thanks babe, only working 9.30-3.30 so not too bad, and I'm sure it'll be quiet so can spend most of the time on Mini's or shopping for holiday stuff!!!
xx

Wow your gym session looks fab Hun well done!!!! Those Meriden nut bars sound lovely do you know how many syns they are?? Food is looking great as well you go girl!!!!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 8st 13lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Thanks doll, my legs feel a bit like lead today but I feel ok generally! I'm hoping it pays off but I need to get the secret eating under control - where's Anna Richardson when you need her :)

I'm not sure how many syns they are but I can let you know later how many Calories they are.
xxx

Enjoy tonight! xxxx

Morning all - well thats me sat at work till 3.30pm! Not bad for a bit of overtime while the hubs is at football.

Last night we went to the pub but only for 1 so we were home by half 7, chinese ordered and eaten by 8.30! Tonight we are off out for a mates birthday, looking at the weather it could be a one pub stop!!

To keep me going today I've got x2 kallo rice cakes, a Meridian cashew bar, and a mug shot.

My legs feel more like lead today than they did yesterday - going downstairs is fun - not!

Hope all my beauts are having a lovely day.
xxxx

Happy bank holiday Monday!

We've been very busy bees today, got up early and were in town by 9.45, BBC radio 2 Ken Bruce was broadcasting from the Winter Gardens as part of the Snooker World Championships so we went to watch for a bit. Had a costa, went for a look round the continental markets they have on when snooker is here, picked up some Greek feta and spinach pies for tea to have with some boiled new potatoes with salad. Came home, went to supermarket and B&Q to stock up on some plants for the garden, came home, planted said plants and have spent 20 minutes digging out some old bulbs - phew!!

Eats have sort of been planned for next week
Tues- fast day
Weds- porridge with banana and dried fruit (Body Blitz recipe), crab stick salad for lunch, then fresh pasta and sauce for tea.
Thurs- 2nd fast day of the week
Fri- Tbc but healthy choices along the way!

Going back for the 2nd physio appointment on weds.

Let's hope this 4 day week is a good one!
Xx

Happy bank holiday Monday! We've been very busy bees today, got up early and were in town by 9.45, BBC radio 2 Ken Bruce was broadcasting from the Winter Gardens as part of the Snooker World Championships so we went to watch for a bit. Had a costa, went for a look round the continental markets they have on when snooker is here, picked up some Greek feta and spinach pies for tea to have with some boiled new potatoes with salad. Came home, went to supermarket and B&Q to stock up on some plants for the garden, came home, planted said plants and have spent 20 minutes digging out some old bulbs - phew!! Eats have sort of been planned for next week Tues- fast day Weds- porridge with banana and dried fruit (Body Blitz recipe), crab stick salad for lunch, then fresh pasta and sauce for tea. Thurs- 2nd fast day of the week Fri- Tbc but healthy choices along the way! Going back for the 2nd physio appointment on weds. Let's hope this 4 day week is a good one! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like a busy day and good planning for the week x

Sounds like one busy bank holiday :) I like your plan for this week - holiday countdown time! xxxx

Morning all - Well it's a bit of a mixed bag today weather wise - it chucked it down overnight and now it's gone clear blue sky and sunny - why cant it make it's mind up??

Anyho - I've decided that Thursday is going to be the fast day, but today and tomorrow are healthy choices all the way!

B - Body blitz porridge - 30g oats,150ml skimmed milk,75ml water-cook for 3-5 mins until creamy,topped with banana,15g dried fruit and a teaspoon of Meridian crunchy peanut butter - this is the only time in numerous years I've not had to put any sugar on the top - this is going down as a more healthy choice as on the packets of Oats so simple porridge, I have to put about a tablespoon of sugar in to make it ok to eat.
L - x4 egg muffins-bacon,mushrooms, red pepper, baby sweetcorns, spring onions with cucumber and cherry toms and fat free Cottage cheese - Muller Bliss corner for pud
T - Bolognese ravioli and sauce with a cheeky slice of tomato and garlic bread.
S - Apple and x2 kiwi fruits

xxx

Sounds like you had a fab weekend chick! Spinach and feta pies sound super delish! Well done on making good choices today xxx

Sounds like you had a fab weekend chick! Spinach and feta pies sound super delish! Well done on making good choices today xxx

They were super delish honey! I've added an Options in as coz I'm so bored all I wanted to do was go to the vending machine, but I thought this would make a better choice!
xx

Have you tried Truvia RiaLou? I find it fine for cereal and grapefruit as it's more granulated than normal sweetener, but I still syn normal sugar for tea/coffee...lol.. I've brought another tub for when we go holiday so I can be 'good' with breakfast over there :)

Have you tried Truvia RiaLou? I find it fine for cereal and grapefruit as it's more granulated than normal sweetener, but I still syn normal sugar for tea/coffee...lol.. I've brought another tub for when we go holiday so I can be 'good' with breakfast over there :)

Hey Gem, no I haven't tried it but I'll get some next time we go to the supermarket, I don't have sugar in tea/coffee so it's just on porridge and fruit.
Xxx

Overnight oats done with toffee yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon, in the fridge waiting for the apple tomorrow and a teaspoon of crunchy peanut.

That breakfast sounds yum! xxxx

Back