Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Thanks everyone it was amazing!

i did not even get drunk but it was awesome, even had some sex added in as a bonus

weighed myself today and i am still the same which is good :) shall go to the gym 2moro

Hope everyone has had a fab one :)

I shall try and get back on track with my diary now!

Friday

B - Shreddies
L - melba toasts with philli, tomatos and ryvitas
D - 2 burgers, 2 pieces of chicken and one beef kebab
S - Apple, Salad

Saturday

B - Salad (lol)
L - Duck Wrap
D - 1 and a half burgers and a pork kebab
S - mintrels/chocolate brownie

Sunday
B - oatcake thing
L - Milkshake
D - melba toasts with phili and beef

S - Orange/Strawberries

As you can see my diet wasnt very good this weekend lol also add in 3 shots of cherry sourz and about half a litre of arches and lemonade

Did an hour exactly at the gym today to make up for it

Xtrainer - 35 minutes
Treadmil - 25 minutes
Arm and Abs weights

B - shreddies
L - chicken noodle snack pot, crisps
D - salad with tuna and ryvita minis

S - apricot/banana/strawberries

Morning everyone, hope your all ok

B - Shreddies
L - Poached egg on toast
D - Wanchi ferry chinese thing (about 400 calories)
S - Grapes/Banana/Apple

You are right back on form, aren't you? Congratulations, it would take me several days to get back in the groove, I am watching and learning! (Reading and learning)

-2lbs :)

Ok so a picture from about a year ago and from about an hour ago, looking at the old one makes me feel sad :( but looking at now makes me feel awesome

31753_10150202999010117_648685116_12860248_5881761_n.jpg

Last edited:
What a difference Ria! :) xx

That is a fantastic change, you look really different! :)

oooh, you're doing so well! that pic really shows what a huge difference you've made. its a real inspiration to look at pics like that too :)

Thanks everyone, roll on another 2 stone! xx

how on earth do you manage 35 mins on the xtrainer? is it one with arms and legs moving? I do 6 minutes and think I'm going to die lol :8855:good on ya I say one day I might manage it lol

haha yeah the one with the arm, i have it set on about level 9 and just go for it :)

Morning everyone, think i will go to the gym this morning as im having my hair done tonight so wont want to get it all sweaty 2moro! hahaha

was a bit naughty last night and had some of this cream thing from my mates desert along with a twix finger, tut tut

at level 9? :talk017: my god! i'm on level 3 for 6 mins and 3 of that is backwards which is easy LOL I must be seriously seriously unfit! xxx

gym today i did

25 minutes xtrainer
25 minutes treadmill
10 minutes bike

Hey Ria how are you today honey? Your doing great with the exercise you must be feeling so much better and fitter! Keep it up xx

Hey babe im really good thanks, how are you? looking forward to your weekend away? xx

Green Leafy vegatables. Stay away from Bread, especially white bread. Yogurt is okay in moderation...

Back