Rice...

I will indeed.. Gonna go shopping tomorrow!!

Think Im having sweet and sour next week so will let you all know :)

Chelly,

I actually find that brown rice has more "taste" to it than white rice and never had a problem substituting it. Give it a go and you may be pleasantly surprised! :)

Good luck.

remember the portion of rice we're allowed.. its cooked rice and not pr cooked rice (can't remember the exact weight) cooked rice is 4 times the weight of uncooked rice. therefore only put in a quarter of the weight it says on our sheet

remember the portion of rice we're allowed.. its cooked rice and not pr cooked rice (can't remember the exact weight) cooked rice is 4 times the weight of uncooked rice. therefore only put in a quarter of the weight it says on our sheet

Well pointed out Ollie, I always tend to make too much rice. It looks like nothing when you put it in the pan dry! lol

aaah righty I see!! it says on the packed 75g per person so that would be like 300g!!!

And were allowed 4oz which is like 112g! So the calorie content and stuff would be alot less then!!

Might still try brown rice and if i still dont like it then ive always got the white eh?

Health-wise you should go for brown all the way!

Back