Rosie's SW Journey

Take not notice of the WII WI, only that each week when you weigh yourself.. its hard not to, but its the only true weight really hun.

I've struggled to get any food down today, as had a right tummy ache since last night. Had fruit anhd yogurt for brekkie and a dry TEsco H/E wholemeal roll with ham. Got a BBQ tonight, so will just eat mostly meat and salad adn will finish off the strawberries too. Being as I've had my HEB already, I'm halfing my next one and only haveing half the new potatoe allowance so that I can hae my alpen light bar too later. I'm sure that'll be fine.. Gonna make some minty potatoes with mint sauce and 1tbsp extra light mayo (0.5) and with my choc toffee bar, that will work out as 5.5 syns, which is fine as had a few bevvie on Fri night, lol. x

Hope you're feeling better Eternal - sounds like a rough day, but you seem to be keeping it right in the slimming world way :D

I woke up feeling rubbish this morning - my sister wrestled me into the kids paddling pool yesterday and I ache everywhere now.

This morning I had a brown roll with cheese and extra light mayo (1 syn)

For lunch I had another brown roll with cheese and corned beef and extra light mayo (1 syn)

Then i went to WI and lost 1.5lb's which I'm well chuffed with.

And then it all went wrong - ordered a cheeseburger, cheese chips, and garlic bread - it was rather yummy - hubby helped to eat it - he had half the garlic bread and some of the chips.

and then he had some cheesecake - and so did I :( but hey I'm going to get right back onto the SW wagon tomorrow as I have 3 lb's to loose to complete the challenge and I'm going to do it.

I pick up a new lawnmower tomorrow - it's a push along one so I'm hoping I will lose some calories while keeping the garden looking good. I need to try and get the garden in order and my dad has given me some flowers to put into the garden so I need to weed it which will hopefully help with the body magic as well. :)

Ok today has been a bit of a strange one

I've just not been hungry at all.
Ended up having a banana for breakfast/lunch (brunch)
then tea was salmon, white fish, salad and some hasslebacked potatoes - was really yummy (had some extra light mayo - 2 syns)

I also had a pink&white (2.5 syns)

I did get the lawn mower and did the back garden with it. Then I went to move onto the front garden but the neighbour very kindly got out his petrol mower and did my front grass for me instead.
However I then spent 3 hours weeding the garden and sorting out the plants - and trying to rescue the ones that were dying - it didn't work but the garden looks good now and I'm a bit tired so am heading off to bed now - might grab something before I go as I'm hungry now.

Oh yeah - I decided today was a red day - going to try a whole red week this week - will see how I get on.

I did measure out the 198gm of pots.

Anyway I'm off to bed now

Hi Rosie

Red week, I think is the way to go, although Tanny lost 6lb this week on Red and Green days.. its funny isn't it, some ppl get bigger losses then others. As long as it comes off, its good in my books ;).

Your Body magic with your lawn mowing yest will have boosted your days loss too, all good hun, all good :) xx

Thank eternal, am feeling so achey today after spending the evening in the garden! But all in all yesterday went well, I think I need to do a red week as I do tend to overdo it on the carbs, this way I'm limiting myself to them.

Today didn't go too well.
Skipped breakfast again
Lunch was a ham and cheese (HXA) omlette with salad, cucumber, toms and beetroot
Tea was chicken & onions in a mustard thing (I threw a spoon of dijon mustard into it to add some taste) with carrots, broccoli, new pots (HXB) cucumber, toms and peppers - also 1syn in extra light mayo

However I made some little buns for my mum today - gave her half and kept half here for the husband and son - however in my weakness between lunch and tea I ate 2 of them!!!

I've also had a pink&white today as well so another 2.5syns there.

so I've had 4 syns today not including the little buns. Oh well - will feed them to the husband tonight so they aren't there tomorrow - next time I'll add dried fruit to them as I don't like it so won't eat them!

No sure what you would syn the buns as.. if 10 syns is 100 cals there abouts, then average it on that.. if its over for the day, then claw them back in the week by reducing your syns daily.. no worries at all that way.

I used to do Red years ago, but must say I got bored with it, so EE I do like.. but will have to see what the losses are next week, or I'll have to do EE really to get those losses. Hey ho, lol. x

Have no idea how many cals would be in the buns - just looking in the receipe book but nothing in there about the cals - just the receipe! Am just going to reduce my syns for the rest of the week.

I did walk to and from my parents today pushing the buggy so that's some body magic for me - takes about 10-15mins each way - not to mention all the running around I'm doing after him at the mo as well.

I have just made some SW buns - I found the receipe on here somewhere - they are one syn each so am going to try them out if I feel the need for buns - they smell ok but am not hopeful on the taste - will wait and see.

The SW buns I made were vile! I had one last night - the rest are going in the bin - couldn't even get hubby to eat them (and he's a dustbin!).

And I had a bit of a pig out last night - had two more buns and a packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

So now I really need to cut down on the syns all week - to probably no more than 4 syns a day now! My own fault - had a very sweet tooth yesterday! Am going to try and syn up the nice buns I made and see if I can make them SW friendly.

Considering it's just flour, caster sugar (will try sweetner), butter (light spread will do) and eggs I'm hoping I can make it taste ok but reduce the number of syns.

Will let you know how the experiement goes :)

Hello Rosie

What a shame about the sw buns, hope the next lot that you tweak come out better and edible too. Cutting down on your syns is ok hun, but don't cut them any more then down to 5. Its the minimum you should really have, but I don't suppose 1 extra will make much difference. Have a good day hun xx

Thank Eternal will bear in mind about the not going below 5 syns a day thing.

Today I've been very good

Skipped breakfast again though - really must get that sorted out

Lunch was a high fibre roll (HXB) with cheese (1/2 HXA) and bacon - with tomatoes on the side

Tea was SW chips (HXB) SW burger in a roll (HXB) bacon, cheese (HXA) and loads of salad and home made colslaw (2 syns)

and I've just realised that I've gone over my HXB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh crap - that means that it's 6 syns for the roll at a guess

Which means 8 syns in total for today!

I was having a good day but now I'm cross with myself!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

I can't even make it an Extra Easy day because of the cheese and the rolls that would be even more syns!!!!

I did work out the syns of the buns at about 5/6 syns each which isn't as bad as I thought it would be - just worked out the syns for each ingredient and then added them together and divided them up for how many buns I made.

Morning Rosie

I've decided to go with Red for the rest of the week, so meat here I come, lol.. just sorting the shopping list out for TEsco and they do some really yummy pork shanks, in the frozen section - 1.5 syns each on Red and EE, so gonna get me some of them, lol..

Off out this eve, so have saved 10 sys from yest and wed, plus my 10 today for 4 vodka and diet cokes (18), so won't feel guilty at all and back to 6 syns tomorrow til WI on Tuesday, just to see if that will give me a better loss.

Need to get my portions of..Meat, meat, meat, meat :D need lots of the stuff for a good loss :8855: on tues.

Food looks good hun, have a good day. xx

Thank Eternal - your feedback does help hun. :)

Hope you enjoy your night out and your meeting with your friend. :beer8: :)

Well today started ok

for breakfast I had kellogs special K sustain (HXB) and semi skimmed milk (HXA)

for lunch I had left over chicken&onions (cold) with some homemade colslaw (2 syns)

had a WW yog for a snack

for tea I had bacon, quorn sausages, quorn burgers, fried egg (in frylight) a brown roll (HXB) with some cheese (HXA) with colslaw and some salad (2 syns)

so today I've had 4 syns so far - am considering making some ferror rocher later on tonight as am feeling in need of lots of chocolate at the moment!

Saturday

Breakfast - special K sustain with semi skimmed milk (HXA + B)

Lunch - bacon, scrambled egg, salad

Tea - steak with carrots and cauliflower + gravey (1/2 syn)

I did have a couple of small shortcakes this afternoon (child's leftovers) - no idea on the syns at the moment

Had 5 ferroro rocher (SW ones) 5 syns

Had a brown roll (HXB) and cheese (HXA) with 1 syn of mayo

just don't seem to be able to fill myself at the moment - have completely gone off fruit at the moment :( just the thought of it is making me feel sick - have never been a big fruit lover.

Did the miles for smiles walk today with my group - not many turned up but we had a good walk - there was a little bit of rain but it soon cleared up - was quite good fun - wouldn't mind doing it more often I guess - could do with upping my body magic really.

Well today was a bad day. :break_diet:

Had sugar puffs for breakfast :(

Lunch was a lamb roast dinner - very yummy loads of veg

Tea was bacon, potatoes and egg

But I've also had a twix, kitkat, blue ribbon, caramel rocky and another bowl of sugar puffs :cry:

Have just had a really munchy day - I've just been eating all round me

I'm certain there will be a gain tomorrow at WI - probably as much as 2lb's as I've really not been good all week. :cry: :break_diet:

Thanks for your words of wisdom Eternal - I wish i'd seen that on Sunday night rather than today - must check more often! :)

Ok after a 1lb gain last week I'm really wanting to have a good loss next week.

Am heading for an Extra Easy week I think - it seems to be easier for me that Red at the moment.

So far today things are going well.

Breakfast - special K sustain with semi skimmed milk (HXA and HXB)

Lunch - scrambled egg, baked beans, 1 slice of nimble (3 syns)

Had a WW yoghurt for a snack

Tea was pasta, passata sauce, onions, peas, sweetcorn and lean bacon

Had a WW yogurt and grapes for pud

So far today I've had 3 syns

Have made some SW ferrero rocher so will probably have some of those in a bit

Back