Rounding...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Dinx, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    Never realised before but I just worked out using my calc that hellmans light mayo is .5 per tablespoon but if you double it up and put that into the calculator is comes up at 1.5 for 2 tblsp....

meringue nests are the same...1 = 0.5 2 = 1.5 (not that I have more than 1 at a time lol)

does anyone know of anything else that rounds up like this?? or am I being too strict and just need to chill a bit? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yup this happens with a few things. It's a while since I was on discover, but I do remember that 2 slices of 0.5 point bread is 1.5.
    It's always worth double checking with the NV if you're having more than one of anything, as those wee half points can add up. It can also work out the other way, I remember I used to have sainsbury's basics ice lollies, which were 0.5 point each, but I could have 3 for one point.

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    doesnt happen very often with discover but its worth checking because half a point here and there could add up to a pound you haven't lost on the scales :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.