Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Haha Katie ..... As if I would ..... Yes I would ..... Definitely lol ;-)
Thanks Bride. I maybe need to try some of them.
Hopefully smoothie maker will have been delivered when I get home. Only like banana shakes but definitely tempted to try the raspberry and white chocolate ones as I love the bars!
Was getting a little downhearted as only list a lb since Sunday but at least it's another lb in the right direction. It's only been 4 days and with some other diets you would be happy with that a week. Onwards and downwards comrades :) xx

Now I never wear dresses but bought an accessorise one off the internet for my holibobs in September. I love it!!!! May be too big by then though. I wouldn't mind that!!! :) lol xx

Isn't it lovely being able to buy clothes and branching out a bit? I never used to wear dresses and now I can't get enough of them! I'm sure it will be too big but you can always get it taken in!!

Ok so I'm gonna fess up. Going for full on meal tomorrow and lots of drinks. Soz peeps but I'm totally looking forward to it. It's a long overdue catch up with a very good friend. Trouble is .... Even fancy a Chinese tonight. I am such a disappointment. Actually I'm ok with it really. I've come a hell of a long way and still about 2st 10lb to go to target but I'm really ready for a bit of a break this weekend. You guys keep going and I will join you again first thing Monday I promise :-( xx

Hope you're having a fun weekend! You have done brilliantly and deserve to have a night off occasionally. See you tomorrow xx

Just catching up. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. As you say, you've come so far and if the occasional break means to get back on track with renewed enthusiasm and commitment that can only be a good thing.

Hope you had a good weekend roxi and enjoyed your treat. Good luck restarting today :)

Hi Abigail. Lets just say I have totally enjoyed my weekend off thank you. 2lb on and a little hungover today but hoping both of those will go quickly LOL. Back on it today and I'm hoping to lose that 2lb and more this week. Happy Monday everyone. :) xx

2lb is a really low gain so don't worry about it, hope you had a great weekend:) Now get back on it today mrs, I'm watching & spying from Bruges and I want to see less of you when I get back :D xx

That'll be gone in no time and all worth it as you enjoyed yourself. Back to it today then. :)

Haha Katie you really do make me laugh. 100% day today but feel really bloated. Painfully so. Not sure what all that is about.
Doing the race for life 10k 20th July so ideally would like to be another stone down before then.

So I've lost 4 1/2 stone so far (just over 2 1/2 to go for my very ambitious target) and I feel lots better. I don't think it really has sunk in that I've lost that much weight. But why is it, when I put on 2lb I feel so bloody fat! How does that work? Imagine adding that 62lb again OMG :eek:. I think this is what I should be thinking to keep me on track!!! Be lucky peeps ......:p

That's fantastic. You've done so well.

Ah thanks Cate. I really do want to lose the rest but every now and then I keep breaking! Wish I didn't as it's just going to take longer. Love the diet though :) How are you doing? X

You have done so well, I hope to follow in your footsteps, whatever means! x

Arya I am sure you will do well. You have such strength and determination. Hang on in there chick :) x

4 and 1/2 stone is amazing! Massive pat on the back Well done!

Awe thanks heatwave and bob. I sometimes forget about that as I'm concentrating so much on how many pounds to go to target. It wasn't that long ago I was thinking how great it would be to get to 14 stone and now I have the 11's in my sights. If I can do it all of you can too for sure. Hang on in there, you will be there before you know it :) xx

Not a bad day today. Totally 100% TS. I seem to be quite focused at the moment. Current goals - I need another 5.75lb for 5 stone loss and 8lb to get me into the 11's. I cannot believe I have the 11's in my sights. Seems very surreal. I don't think my head has caught up with my weight loss so far. When I started this journey mid January I wanted to be fit at 50 with a goal of 10st by my birthday in August. I'm not going to hit that goal but I'm not going to be that far off either! Hopefully 11st or 11 1/2. What I find amazing is that I actually feel inside that this is going to be possible. When I set the goal it was more of a pipe dream but hey, I really do think I can do it. So here goes. I'm going to pledge to do it. Not sure how long it will take but I am going to do it! Yaaaay! :)
Onwards and downwards peeps xx

You sure won't be far off. You must feel so good to have the 11s in your sights and to be probably no more than 2 weeks away from a 5 stone loss. FIVE STONE!!! That's fantastic. Well done for sticking with it.

Back