Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Come on ladies - we are doing well. I had a weekend off last weekend and put on a minimum of 2lbs which isn't great! Still - I have to be more focused this week. Official weigh in Monday morning so still have 5 days to lose it and more. I am off work with flu which isn't helping as temptation surrounds me. Am bored watching telly and sleeping and lounging on the sofa which is doing nothing to support my sole source efforts. Have not cheated yet and am going to stick to it. (She says trying to sound confident!) Imagine what we will look like by Easter....

I have 2 weddings at Easter and need to slim into my wedding outfits. I also have another wedding in July which is the ultimate final target and goal. Will see what I weigh by Easter and then decide if I am going to sole source all the way to July.... at the moment I'm missing my life. But no-one said this was going to be easy. 2 and half years of indulgence to lose in a total of 7 months (6 months left) is good odds I think. As hard as it is now - imagine how good we will all feel in the Summer when everyone says 'WOW, Look at the weight you have lost! You look amazing!'

Ok! But I think I might look into JUDDD at goal.

Made crust less quiche tonight and ate some. Just to get it out of my system. It's made with ketosis friendly ingredients of cream, eggs, bacon and cheese.
I had some olives too. I just had to have something different and I did.

I'm still on it though and the beauty of today was measuring myself and lost three more inches. Yay.

Yay on the inches...

Sometimes we do just need to get things out of our system and its always better to choose things ketosis friendly than say pasta, rice it bread. Be proud!

Friend I've known on here for 4 years now, lost weight on exante, and is now judd'ing for maintenance until a smooth pattern of eating can be established and its working for her. :)

Afternoon lovely ladies and great to see we're all still here and sticking with it :)

Well done on 3 inches lost, i think mine have been stuck for a few weeks. Any nice plans over the weekend? I'm working nights so this is sort of my weekend now, no nice plans for me apart from long lie ins and will be spending Sat Sun and Mon daylight hours in bed lol

Well I almost caved into a crisp sandwich.. oh I wanted it. But I actually went through the motions and conversation with myself of what I wanted more. Weight loss or that blooming sandwich.. I made myself a choc mint goodness and I'm not cracking on.... :) chuffed with myself today.

Thanks hun x

Survived the rest of the day which I'm chuffed to bits with.

Yay it's onwards and downwards, ive survived too....just!!! Had a horribly grumbly and gassy tummy all day

oh girls
sorry I wasnt here to support you today.
Ive had a **** 24 hours - i think the food I ate yesterday contributed to that. I guess i should appreciate CD a little bit more.
I love having all my water now and how my skin feels. Im plumming for a SS day to make up for eating ketosis quiche!
Ill bee back on form tomorrow you crazy wazies x

Kirsty x

Hope you are ok hun... Xx

Just think we are now in Feb... where did January go.. its just flown by, and so will the next few months fly fly fly...

We can get through this...

We sure can my darlings.
Im back in the zone. Loving my water intake and bubble baths on a night. Love my little meal too and everything is just fine.
Hope you're all ok, minis x

How are you going today :)

Evening and rumbly glad to hear you're back on track :) Im on nights this weekend so won't really be around much. Was very disappointed with WI again, losing 1lbs feels like an insult GRRRRRRRRRR but i did lose 2.5 off waist this week which is some consolation

Ninja - its off! Its better than STS or on!!!
Kes - im on it babes. Feels like friggin ground hog day but yay - go me!

lets give ourselves mini goal for feb. I want at least 8lbs off
Your guys?

Evening or rather morning :) Just popping in before my shift finishes and i go to bed for the day :)

Hmmm my goal for whole of Feb has gotta be 10lbs then i'll have achieved my 100lbs in time for my birthday :)

Hope you all have a lovely, temptation free day xx

Ninja, 10lbs to you'd 100lb award? That is incredible. I'm so proud of you.
Ok..... Let's do it!
It's my bday on Friday and I'm having steak and salad as a treat. Ketosis friendly food of course. I'm not really a drinker so not fussed about alcohol and really not fussed about cake! But that's my only treat this month!
I just want to get into the 12s although that will be soon as I'm on target for a 2lb loss this week taking be to 13st 3lbs.
It pisses me off that on SW.... Where you can actually EAT, you can lose 2lbs a week on that.
Puh!

Ninja, 10lbs to you'd 100lb award? That is incredible. I'm so proud of you.
Ok..... Let's do it!
It's my bday on Friday and I'm having steak and salad as a treat. Ketosis friendly food of course. I'm not really a drinker so not fussed about alcohol and really not fussed about cake! But that's my only treat this month!
I just want to get into the 12s although that will be soon as I'm on target for a 2lb loss this week taking be to 13st 3lbs.
It pisses me off that on SW.... Where you can actually EAT, you can lose 2lbs a week on that.
Puh!

Come on, you know how this diet goes. :) Yes, you can lose 2lbs in one week every now and again on SW but not week after week after week. If you get a lower loss this week you'll most likely have a bigger one next week!

Happy birthday for Friday! :birthday:

Lily that's just what I needed to hear thankyou. It is so so easy to focus on the lil losses and they seem to stick with us more than a huge loss which is just silly. Yep 10lbs off 100lbs gone Rumbly, I can't wait!!!!!

Steak and salad sounds lovely for your birthday meal, im planning on a mixed grill for mine wow we do live life in the fast lane lol

Evening or rather morning :) Just popping in before my shift finishes and i go to bed for the day :)

Hmmm my goal for whole of Feb has gotta be 10lbs then i'll have achieved my 100lbs in time for my birthday :)

Hope you all have a lovely, temptation free day xx

Wow that's amazing and I am sure you will get the 10 off and reach the 100 pounds x

Keep at it Hun you are doing fantastic x

I'm doing well........ Inland for tea. Had chicken and veg plus salmon starter. Ketosid friendly, you know me........ Stick to the outer limits! Tee hee.
They don't know I'm doing CD. I just say carb free eating to keep the peace.
Had the most hideous constipation today despite all the veg I eat. Cried. Sorry it's tmi but I think there was five days worth there. Def have a good loss tomorrow. Lol
Sticking with cd until om at least 10 stones. I'm playing hardball with my conscience and hunger pangs x
I am angelic and I will be thin!

Back