Ruthie's Diaries

ruthie-mc

I thought i would start a diary, in the hope it will keep me on track.

08/11/10
EE
Breakfast: 2 Oranges, 1 Apple, Mullar Light Youg

Lunch: 2 egg omelette with loads of peppers onions mushrooms and tomatoes. 2 slices nimble bread H/E b and 1 light laughing cow triangle 1.5syns

Dinner: will be 2 SW sausages, 1 chop, 1 sw rissole 1Syn beans and mushrooms, tomatoes, and peppers in sort of stir fry thingy.

My H/E A Semi milk for my coffees

Syns 2.5/105

Tuesday 09/11/10 EE

Breakfast: Apple, banana and orange with a activia fat free youg

Lunch: Scrambled egg with beans tomatoes and mushrooms.[/COLOR] 2 slices nimble toast H/EB[/COLOR]

]Dinner: SW Chilli and Rice ( hubby loved this, he would not believe me that it was free lol )

HE/A Milk in my coffee[/COLOR]

]Not a bad day syns still Syns 2.5/105[/COLOR]

10/11/10 EE Wed

Breakfast: Bowl of Apple, Banana and orange with an activia fat
free yoghurt and a boiled egg.

Lunch: Left over Chilli and Rice from last nights dinner, hubby
still raving about it.

Dinner: SW KFC style chicken, mash and peas and tomatoes.

HE/A: Milk in coffees
HE/B: Brown Nimble bread 2 slices used in to coat chicken.

Syns still 2.5/105 this will change tomorrow as I have a meeting and i have a feeling there may be wine ;) but not too much as i have the dentist at 9am on friday :cry: I like to keep my syns for the weekend to enjoy a Chinese with hubby and kids, as this is what they do every sat and I don't want to feel left out lol

did not get to post yesterday so need to catch up.

Thursday 11/11/20

Breakfast: Apple, Orange, activia ff yougurt and banna mashed on
2 Slices nimble bread HE/B

Lunch: Pasta and ham in a tomato sauce made with onions
carrots and peas.

Dinner: Gammon, egg, peas, mushrooms, beans

HE/A: Milk in coffees
SYNS: Still 2.5/105 (was supposed to be at meeting, wine was
but had to cancel due to the adverse weather).

Friday 12/11/10 EE

Breakfast: Apple, Orange, activia ff yougurt and banna mashed on
2 Slices nimble bread HE/B

Lunch: Pasta and ham in a tomato sauce made with onions
carrots and peas. same as yesterday

Dinner: Chicken Curry 1syn, Rice SW chips and peas and onions was lovely:D

Snack: fancy a snack this evening some frozen raspberries and activia ff youg with a meringue nest. 2.5 syns

HE/A Milk in coffee, had to syn some more, drank a lot of coffee today :confused: so extra 1syn
syns 7/105

well i certainly used up some syns yesterday sat night is family takeaway night, i am still well within my weekly allowance so all good.

Sat 13/11/10
Brunch: SW fry= SW sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms tomatoes and beans Eggy bread HE/B Using 2 nimble.

Dinner: Chinese takeaway 1/2 portion chow mein 6 syns, 1/2 portion special fried rice 6 syns good two hand full of chips 13syns
and half portion curry sauce 4syns. i may have over syned a liitle but i would rather that than under syn.

He/A Milk in coffees Also used another 1 syn in milk
Total syns 37/105

Sun 14/11/10 EE

Breakfast: Was not al all hungry so just had banana

Sun Lunch: Steak, SW roast potatoes, mushy peas, mushrooms and onion also creamy pepper sauce 5.5 syns

Tea: Banana on toast HE/B using nimble bread, Orange apple and strawberry's with ff activia

HE/A Milk
Snack 2 foxes butter crinkle biscuits 5 syns

syns 47.5/105

Looks like a very good start, looking forward to your first weigh in?

Looks like a very good start, looking forward to your first weigh in?

Thanks, I am kind of looking forward to it, if truth be told i am a little nervous :eek: My WI should have been at 9.15 this morning but i had a hospital appointment so i am going at 5pm instead.

:Well went to WI and i lost 5.5lbs :D
Mon 15/11/10
Breakfast: 2 slices nimble toast HE/B banana

Lunch. Subway turkey salad with southwestern sauce 4.5 syns

Dinner: SW spag bol used an extra HE/A low fat cheese 6 syns

Snack: meringue nest. 2.5 syns filled with strawberys and raspberries with low fat ice cream 3syns and low fat squirty cream 1syn. the ice cream is medicinal, i have a cold with a sore throat :sick:
I start fresh in the morning with 105 syns
HE/A milk for coffees

so total syns for the week 64.5/105

Well done on your great loss. Its so amazing that you can lose weight and still have chinese is'nt it, hope you have a great week.

Well done. Fab start !

Gail x

Thanks all, I don't have any food to report, i was unable to eat anything yesterday and today, I have a bad chest infection:cry: I just cant stomach any food at the moment, the anti B's that doc has put me on are very strong so i am basically sleeping on and off. Hopefully things will be a little better tomorrow.

I am a little better today i managed to eat a little.
Thursday EE

Breakfast: Nothing, i was not up to it this morning, started to feel a little more human by lunch time.

Lunch: 2 slices of brown nimble HE/B Chicken loads of tomatoes and 1 laughing cow light 1.5 syns

Dinner: Chicken pasta bake with cheese HE/A the pasta bake had loads of onions peppers and mushrooms was quite nice.

Syns 4syns of milk in coffees 3 syns in 32g of discovery sour cream

syns 8.5/105

Last edited:
Friday EE

Breakfast: Apple, orange, plum with ff activia and banana on two slices wholemeal nimble HE/B.

Lunch: Left over pasta bake with HE/A for cheese.

Dinner: Chicken Curry 1syn, Rice SW chips and peas and onions

Syns 4 syns for milk in coffee

Total syns 12.5/105

Sat 20/11/10 EE

Brunch: SW fry= SW sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms tomatoes and beans Eggy bread HE/B Using 2 nimble. also sw rissole 1 syn

Dinner: 1/2 portion chow mein 6 syns 1/2 portion curry sauce 4syns, couple handfuls of chips 10syns boiled rice and 2 prawn crackers 3 syns

Snack: meringue nest. 2.5 syns filled with rasberries and squirty cream 1 syn, and 1 small chocolate 1.5 syns

I love Saturdays lol :p
HE/A milk for coffees plus 1 syn worth extra.
syns 42.5/105

I have two days to catch up. It was WI day lost another 5.5lbs and got SOW :talk017:

So Sunday 21/111/10

Breakfast: Apple, orange, banana and activia ff youg. Two SW sausages.

Lunch: 2 SW beef olives, mash, SW Roasties, sprouts, cauliflower, pepper sauce 5.5 syns

Tea: Banana on toast using 2 nimble, bowl of Orange, apple, with light squirty cream 1syn

HE/A milk plus an extra 3 syns worth.

Monday:

Breakfast: Apple, banana, orange, Activia ff youg.

Lunch: 2 sw sausage and a plum

dinner: SW Burger using 1 brown bap HE/B + 3syns, cheese HE/A lettuce, tomatoes, onions, gherkins. SW chips. Helmans light mayo 4 syns. Tomato sauce 2 syns.

Milk for coffee 4 syns

Snack: meringue nest. 2.5 syns filled with rasberries, apple, plum, banana, squirty cream 1syn and low fat ice cream 3 syns, oh and a small chocolate 1.5syns

Total syns 73/105. Syns start afresh tomorrow

Tues 23/11/10 EE

Breakfast: Banana on toast using 2 slices nimble wholemeal, apple plum, banana with ff activia youg.

Lunch: Subway salad with chilli dressing 2syns 1 sw sausage

Dinner SW Chilli and rice, made with loads of pepper and onions mushrooms and peas.

Snack: meringue nest. 2.5 syns filled with rasberries, apple, plum, banana, squirty cream 1syn.
HE/A Milk plus 3syns extra
total syns 8.5/105

Wednesday 24/11/10 EE

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and beans 1 slice wholemeal toast from 800g loaf HE/B

Lunch: Left over chilli from last night

Dinner: SW mixed grill, SW sausage, SW burger, Pork chop, loads of mushrooms and mushy peas

snack: Blueberries, Orange, plum, grapes, ff activia youg

HE/A: milk + extra 1 syn also 1 syn on light squirty cream

10.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Back