Ruth's EE Mission- With Pictures!

sushidoll85 said:
Yeah I'm fine thanks :) I think I'll just photocopy the book off someone at work!

How are you?

What made you switch to SW?

Sounds like a good idea to me!

I'm good thanks! I did SW for a couple of months a year or so back but I stopped after I became unwell with my stomach lining and couldn't eat a lot of fruit and veg! All fine now though so I'm really going for it! Everything is so healthy and it's so lovely to cook properly! I just felt like everything was ready meal based on WW!

Ruth
X

michmick said:
Oh no, hope you're ok x well done for staying plan.

Thanks! I'm alright just laying on the sofa now watching Oceans Thirteen!

I do feel good for doing it!

Ruth
X

I have decided im going to take a sweet teriyaki and chicken subway salad to work tomorrow :) only 3 Syns and I can have the salad as my superfree along with some fruit :)

Also I have barely any cooking facilities at work and I'm there from 10:30am until 9pm so I'm also taking a tin of Heinz Oxtail Soup which is 8.5 syns but worth it to me if it means staying on track!

When I'm at work is when I find it really hard! I'm going to see if M&S or anywhere sells ready made vegetable crudités which I can snack on or something! I need something to keep me occupied!

Forgot how lovely the mullerlights are too so will definitely be taking a couple of those to work too :)

I am starting my body magic bronze fitness challenge which will make me more aware of The exercise that I do so that I can give it my 100%!

Actually really excited about Monday!

Ruth
X

Goals:

1.April Challenge, 5 Weigh-Ins, 10.5 to get me out of the 13s!
2.Club 10 is 12.5 so that will be my next target!
3.11.13 is overall target, going to use this as an interim target in case I change my mind and go lower, will see how I feel!
4. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day to see if it reduces my migraines.
5. Stick to it and don't give up if I have a bad week!

Ruth
X

NOT having a good day!

In SO SO much pain!!!!!!!! 10.5 Hour Shift and cannot walk very well!

Still sticking to plan but have no kitchen or anything as theres an electrician drilling holes in the wall = V Grumpy Ruth :'(

Ruth
x

Did you get to M&S for veg nibbles? You could make a syn free dip for them with quark... Hang in there. As bad as it feels it will be so gratifying to stick to plan and get through it.

:vibes: sending you positive vibes x

GinMummy said:
Did you get to M&S for veg nibbles? You could make a syn free dip for them with quark... Hang in there. As bad as it feels it will be so gratifying to stick to plan and get through it.

:vibes: sending you positive vibes x

I got one of my staff to go for me but they got me lots of lovely fruit instead :)
That dip sounds lovely :) I was looking at Syn free hummus on the website!

Thanks for the vibes I did stick to it and feel so much better! Off to doctors tomorrow as I really cannot walk very well! Hoping they can do something!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

mrstore said:
Oh no!! Hope you're ok!

Hobbling along with bandaged hands! Look like a right wally! Someone said I look like Keith lemon ;)

Thanks for the concern!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Hobbling along with bandaged hands! Look like a right wally! Someone said I look like Keith lemon ;)

Thanks for the concern!

Ruth
X

Bang tidy!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist! Lol ;)

michmick said:
Good luck at the Docs, hope you feel a bit better xxxx

Thanks! Laid in bed now! Nothing better to do! :(

Hope you have had a nice day!

Ruth
X

Extra Easy Day 3
Thursday 29th March 2012

Breakfast:
Weetabix x2 (HEB)
Blueberries, Strawberries, Kiwi, Melon and Pineapple
2x Boiled Eggs
Tea
Milk Allowance 350ml Skimmed (HEA)
1 Litre Water

Lunch:
Mixed Salad with Celery, Radish, Chives, Spring Onions, Endive, Lambs Lettuce, Rocket, Cucumber and Tomatoes
Boiled Egg x2
Tin Of Tuna (Drained)
Pineapple, Apple, Grapes, Orange, Melon, Mango and Strawberries

Dinner:
1 Tin Heinz Oxtail Soup (8.5 Syns)
Mixed Fruit Salad- Yummy Watermelon Slices too!
1 Litre Water
Green Tea & Lemon

40 Minutes Of Walking- Day 1
1 Hour Of Walking- Day 2
30 Minutes Of Walking- Day 3

8.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Pictures of Food Today!

My Weetabix & Fruit!

image-2162488237.jpg

Boiled Eggs!

image-370723835.jpg

Yummy Salad

image-92061832.jpg

All lovely!

Ruth
X

Tomorrow I'm thinking about doing the recipe of the week on the website!
Sticky chicken drumsticks with beans, coleslaw and chips! 1 Syn per serving! Sounds scrummy!!!!

Depends If I can walk to Asda tho :( having to taxi it to work tomorrow! Will feel proper lazy!

Ruth
X

sushidoll85 said:
Mmm that salad looks yum

Oh it was scrumptious! I love this weather! Perfect for salads!!!!

How has your day been?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Oh it was scrumptious! I love this weather! Perfect for salads!!!!

How has your day been?

Ruth
X

Yea I grow veg in my garden, so summer is perfect to go pick my salad ad cucumber and spinach and make lunch :)

I'm ok thanks but I've injured my back, not sure how, it's so painful and I can't exercise. It feels muscular so hopefully it wear off soon! Lost 4.5lbs last week which is my largest ever weight loss, so with that and no exercise this week, and TOTM I'm not expecting much Monday WI! It could be my first ever STS

I'm starting SW Monday tho woop!

Back