Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Just sat watching Bill Bailey in York!

:)

Loving it he is so funny! Went out for a curry and had everything I said I would with a small cobra 330ml beer thrown in! Don't think I've done badly as it's my brothers birthday!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Ruth
X

Been chewing gum whilst they had desserts and lollies!!!

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Well done, that's great!

Thanks :) didn't find it too much of a struggle! Can't seem to eat a curry without a beer tho eek!
Bill Bailey was excellent I would definitely see him again!

Some news:
My Dad has asked me if I'd like to go to western America with him in 2013 on a sort of music trip to see the jazz and blues and to experience it all!!!! We would be going to places like Atlanta and Chicago!!!
How wonderful! I was so thrilled to be asked as every 1-2 years my brother and dad go to Florida and my mum doesn't fly. Something to aim for weight loss and maintenance/stabilisation wise!!!!

Ruth
X

Currently standing at 187lbs so a loss of 0.25 :D
I drank my 2 litres of water and my only slip up was my beer so this proves I need to drink less! I also walked for nearly 1.5 hours :)

PV Day Today!!! Need to remember my 1/3 2/3 rule!!!

Breakfast:
Black Coffee with 1 Tbsp Sweetener
Toffee Muffins

Lunch:
Chicken Fillets with Roasted Peppers
0% Fat Greek Yog

Dinner:
Steak with Chicken Pieces
Aubergine & Courgette
Stewed Rhubarb & 0% Fat Greek Yog

2 litres water

Sounds yum to me although I'm incredibly wary about my veg still!!! I'm going to dry roast all of mine!!!

Ruth
X

Breakfast:
Toffee Muffins

Lunch:
Chicken Fillets & Steak with Roasted Peppers, Aubergine & Courgette
0% Fat Greek Yog

Dinner:
Unplanned Sunday Dinner at OHs Dads House (he forgot to tell me)
Swede & Carrots
Green Beans
Chicken or Beef- all slowcooked and lean

This is too difficult and now his family are getting a bit funny with me over my food choices... :(

2 litres water

Ruth
X

Hee hee I can't do maths! I've actually lost 0.75lb as I was 187 3/4 which makes me feel even better!!!! I rang OHs dad and told him about my eating and he said it was fine (so I'm not going) but he was like you'll be back soon these things don't last long do they?" cheek! I'll show him!!!

Back to work tomorrow booooo! On a 17 hour shift eeeek! Forward planning!!! At least I have the evening to prepare!!!!

What shall I have for dinner....... :/

Ruth
X

Todays Final Menu

Breakfast:
Toffee Muffins

Lunch:
Chicken Fillets with Roasted Veg
0% Fat Greek Yog

Dinner:
Homemade Beef Burgers

2 litres water

Ruth
X

Last edited:
I am doing lots of cooking!!!!

This is my lunch:

image-238904804.jpg

Chicken Fillets with Herbs and Roasted Aubergine :)

I also have meatloaf and tuna quiches cooking in the oven :)

Just got to make soup, my dinner (burgers), my pudding (rhubarb) and a galette for tomorrow and I'm sorted :D

Ruth
X

Meatloaf (didn't have a tin haha!) with red chillies :)

image-4191215727.jpg

Tuna Quiches in their air tight box :)

image-1660812814.jpg

Ruth
X

Yum!!!!!!

image-499763850.jpg

Burgers with 3 pickled onions and homemade BBQ Dukan sauce

image-2049214235.jpg

Stewed Rhubarb

Yummy :)

Ruth
X

Oooooof it's also WI for me tomorrow!!!! Scared!!

Ruth
X

PP Day Tomorrow!

B: Sweet Gallette
Black Coffee with 1 Tsp Milk & 1 Tsp Sweetener
S: 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
L: Meatloaf, Green Tea x2
D: Tuna Quiches x3 2x Black Coffee

17 Hour Day Tomorrow! Really hope I can manage it!!! I think I might need more!!

Ruth
X

Bedtime now! Feel rough as phuck!!!! Sore throat sore ears and sore eyes!!! :(

Will try and get on here tomorrow if I can to let you know how WI goes... Hopefully good!!!

Ruth
X

Hi everyone i just joined the site and started my diet and midnight My starting weight is 17stone and 9 pounds. My target weight is 13 stone by my 32nd birthday on 7th June 2012. Here is hoping i am doing everything right i got 2 books on the Dukan Diet and think i should be on the attack phase for 10 days. Hope i am right

Trefoil said:
Indeed I have :) need to get myself organised as I work 17 hours every Monday! Also have a cold coming on I can feel it :( how Has your day been??

Ruth
X

Wow that's a long day ....take plenty to snack on just in case a couple of hard boiled eggs or something x

My day went really well thanks but I'm trying not to weigh until tomorrow morning which is very difficult become a little obsessed with daily wi x

Hope your cold doesn't come you don't need that too :(:(

newme31 said:
Hi everyone i just joined the site and started my diet and midnight My starting weight is 17stone and 9 pounds. My target weight is 13 stone by my 32nd birthday on 7th June 2012. Here is hoping i am doing everything right i got 2 books on the Dukan Diet and think i should be on the attack phase for 10 days. Hope i am right

Good luck you'll love it x

Officially a 1.5 loss this week which I'm super chuffed with!!! Especially after feeling rough etc

Hope WI goes ok Nicola!!!! Will take some hard boiled eggs with me :D

I think that I'm learning not to weigh daily as my body fluctuates LOADS! I'm up half from yesterday after a PV day so I think if I weighed daily it would be disheartening!

Welcome to the Dukan Diet! it's fab and you'll love it! Those stats sound correct! If you go to the Minimins.com link in The top left hand corner then scroll down to 'other diet options' select Dukan and then you can start a diary, post a recipe or look around other people's! If you need anything just ask! Everyone is fab on here and answers everything you need :D

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Officially a 1.5 loss this week which I'm super chuffed with!!! Especially after feeling rough etc

Hope WI goes ok Nicola!!!! Will take some hard boiled eggs with me :D

I think that I'm learning not to weigh daily as my body fluctuates LOADS! I'm up half from yesterday after a PV day so I think if I weighed daily it would be disheartening!

Welcome to the Dukan Diet! it's fab and you'll love it! Those stats sound correct! If you go to the Minimins.com link in The top left hand corner then scroll down to 'other diet options' select Dukan and then you can start a diary, post a recipe or look around other people's! If you need anything just ask! Everyone is fab on here and answers everything you need :D

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth on your loss this week he says about 2 a week on cruise xx

Yep that was my thinking about wi I get disheartened if I see a gain when I've stuck to plan but it's so hard not sneaking a look proud of myself I've had a coffee so now won't weigh today (I did it lol !!!!)

Have a great day x

Back