Saggy Sacks

Snappyjugs

Ok well dat name is just awful..

Hi guys,

So I know loads of u guys have lost tonnes of weight, is anyone having problems with their skin sagging already, I've been on LT 5 weeks Already by boobs are sagging, they were a 40F so I expected some loss on them, and my stomach is already saggy and ugly, wat can I do to get my skin in to shape I'm only 23 I don't want the skin of a 40 year old mother of 5 cause that's how its looking

Snappyjugs said:
Ok well dat name is just awful..

Hi guys,

So I know loads of u guys have lost tonnes of weight, is anyone having problems with their skin sagging already, I've been on LT 5 weeks Already by boobs are sagging, they were a 40F so I expected some loss on them, and my stomach is already saggy and ugly, wat can I do to get my skin in to shape I'm only 23 I don't want the skin of a 40 year old mother of 5 cause that's how its looking

Im not sure about this !how about some easy tone work outs x

Funny enough I been sayin this same this morning, it's my inner thighs that look bloody awful sagging ( I have lost 5 st still have about 4 to go ) my bingo wings means no vest so this summer I be in longer t shirts and longer skirts definitely no swim wear
I am trying toning exercises and have for a while nothing is toning as fast as I am losing :(

Hi, the doctor told me that it can take a whole year for your skin to settle after you reach target. Don't consider surgery, until 12 months after target weight. The water should help things to shrink back. Swimming is a good all round toner. Good luck. D x

Dont panic girls we are losing that fast we need to let our skin catch up :D

Back