1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sainsburys Taste the Difference Shortbread

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by rball, 8 May 2014 Social URL.

1. rball

rball Member

Hi there

Would anyone be able to help me with the syn value for a Sainsburys Taste the Difference Belgian Chocolate Shortbread please? It's 60g and helpfully there are no NV's on the bag!!

I've been told it's 5 syns and as much as I'd liketo believe that I just don't think it can be the case (I'll be disappointed if it is as I sent hubby off to work with half of it - could have had it all myself for 5 syns lol!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimLolly

slimLolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The regular boxed ones are 5 syns per biscuit, the bakery ones are much larger so would be more. I would use the NVs from the boxed one as they're probably a similar recipe, which is 540 calories per 100g. No free food allowance, so I'd estimate about 320 calories (so 16 syns) for 60g.
  4. rball

rball Member

Thanks SlimLolly- I googled the NV's and it was 375 I think, so working with that being 19 syns - so9.5 for the half I've saved!! It had soooobetter be worth it lol!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.