sale at tesco!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
wanted to get on earlier but been a little busy. tesco have a 2 day sale on at the moment... ends tonight though! 50% of ALL womens clothes, shoes and bags!
i swore i wasnt going to buy anything until i lost a dress size but being a shopaholic i couldnt resist. i bought 3 tops for £15 and i love them. they are the style of top that will still fit me when i lose a dress size :D

I've seen a dress I've fallen in love with, gutted I haven't got the spare moola to buy it

I couldn't believe it when I popped into Tesco yesterday. Had no idea that they had a sale on. Really glad I went. Got 2 skirts, 2 tops, 1 pair shoes, 2 pairs of flip flops and 1 pair of shorts for £29! All ready for my holiday now. They just need a children's and men's sale now :)

oh my goodness i would love them to have a childrens sale.... not too bothered about the OH, shopping for men is boring! but dont tell him that lol.
if they had a kids sale on we would be bankrupt!

Both me and my teenage daughter bought a huge bag of clothes each on Friday, just haven't got around to trying any of it on yet :eek:

Back