sale at tesco!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by nettie, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    wanted to get on earlier but been a little busy. tesco have a 2 day sale on at the moment... ends tonight though! 50% of ALL womens clothes, shoes and bags!
    i swore i wasnt going to buy anything until i lost a dress size but being a shopaholic i couldnt resist. i bought 3 tops for £15 and i love them. they are the style of top that will still fit me when i lose a dress size :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. reptara

reptara Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've seen a dress I've fallen in love with, gutted I haven't got the spare moola to buy it

4. Wannabe skinnymini

Wannabe skinnymini Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(44.24%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I couldn't believe it when I popped into Tesco yesterday. Had no idea that they had a sale on. Really glad I went. Got 2 skirts, 2 tops, 1 pair shoes, 2 pairs of flip flops and 1 pair of shorts for £29! All ready for my holiday now. They just need a children's and men's sale now :)

5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh my goodness i would love them to have a childrens sale.... not too bothered about the OH, shopping for men is boring! but dont tell him that lol.
    if they had a kids sale on we would be bankrupt!

6. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Both me and my teenage daughter bought a huge bag of clothes each on Friday, just haven't got around to trying any of it on yet :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.