Same weight as 3months ago?!?!?!?!?

Dreamer<3

Ok so when my daughter turned 1at the beginning of March I was exactly the same weight as I am today 3MONTHS ON!!!!!!! okay I've been on holiday and had ups and downs but i just can not budge below my current weight. Im about 14lb away from target and I just can't ever see it happening....... Even at my target I'll still be classed as overweight but I'll be the right size for my build so its not as if im being unrealistic. Im 4 stone 2lb lighter than I was the day I fell pregnant so i know I've come along way.

Im just mega frustrated just wondered if anyone had overcome this obstacle xxxx

i hit a wall for 6months, loosing and gaining the same 7lbs. so i got organised, wrote everything down, did a weekley menu, drunk alot of water, and changed my hexs and meals regularly so i wouldnt become bored and its all worked! =]

I've lost ten pounds and since then I've see sawed 1/2 lb off 1/2lb on, 1lb on 1lb off etc etc x I've had hen weekends an weddings but still that was weeks ago and I just can't get losing :-( very frustrated with myself :-(

Hi all..... Are you doing SW now then? I love it except this lull!!! I think im going to do as you've done and start a fresh. I normally wi tonight but going in the morning as im off.... I.know im going to gain but im thinking FRESH start. I do tend to have the same hex. Do you think it really helps changing them etc. I am also trying to drink extra water.... I heard the more you drink the more you shrink..... X

Hi all..... Are you doing SW now then? I love it except this lull!!! I think im going to do as you've done and start a fresh. I normally wi tonight but going in the morning as im off.... I.know im going to gain but im thinking FRESH start. I do tend to have the same hex. Do you think it really helps changing them etc. I am also trying to drink extra water.... I heard the more you drink the more you shrink..... X

Drinking water does help and i found when i jumbled up my food and tried different things it gave my weightloss a little boost, probaby kickstarted my metobolism x

Back