Sammies diary...

Jesus chicken 13lb is fantastic to my 8lb lol!!!

I'm at the start of my bookkeeping courses well half way thru level 1 I'm moving onto level 2 then onto AAT accountancy courses.. Long way to go yet but I will get there lol, learnt trial balances this evening so glad I got it right lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 14!!!! Two weeks completed yay!!!!!

Hey peeps, so it's WI day 2 tomorrow I'm a little excited!!!!
I have been using the coca butter firming moisturiser all week I am feel it is working slightly
Already :)
Got to start my maths course Tomorrow evening little nervous though!

Hope your all well xxxx

Dont worry about the maths - I train people to L2 numeracy and with a little work even people who really struggled before can do it. Just a few little tricks and it all makes sense, honest!! xx

Lol I hope so, been a while since I don't any "school work" lol other then my bookkeeping course but sadly they don't learn you that in school lol... I'm 27 now so going back to do my maths seems abit mad but will all be worth it in the end hehe lol xxxx

i wa really dissapointed this week in my 2nd weigh in only 3lbs off xx gud luck hun x

Woo hoo u made it week 2. Good luck with your WI. Have you been really tired Im shattered all the time but when I think Im only managing 2 shakes a day so will have to force the extra one down maybe that'll make a difference.

xx

3lbs is still great hun, it's more loss off your body :) well done xxx

Chicken you really need to have all 3 shakes you could make yourself ill hun xxx

Day 15

So I had WI day today, I have lost 4lb in my second week, was hoping for a little more but better then nothing. I'm so so glad I have now passed the 2 weeks! 2 weeks down 18 weeks to go lol xx

well done hun 4lb is great thts 12lb in 2 weeks :) x

Day 16

Thanks hunny... I have been flat out all day today only just had my "lunch" moved 3 horses got mine settled into her new home, just went to Sainsburys now home running a nice hot bubble bath... Well diserved I think... One took an hour and half to load it was a nightmare!!! Oh well all done and dusted now, hope your all well xxxxx

Well done Sammie! your doing great!!! xxx

Day 17

Thanks hun, I hope your well??
I had a better less tiring day today, was exhausted after yesterday moving horses and all that, was mad!!! Still feeling abit tired now, was in bed by 9:30 last night lol...
Anyone any good at doing cover notes?? Lol xxxx

Day 19

Missed yesterday, was with my "best friend" (male one I mentioned on my early stage of my diary) he stayed over (no we didn't lol) I have yet another "lady week" I only came off last week so odd... Oh well...
Anyhow it snowed here this afternoon came down really heavy was mad I was out feeding Viento at the time got soaked and froze!!!
I am still completely 100% on TFR I am so proud of myself, counting down the days and weeks it is slowly but surely coming down lol..

Hope your all well xxxxx

Day 20!

Well just up college for the evening on my bookkeeping course... It's so windy and cold today but the sun is out... (was out) just wish it would make up its mind on the weather we had snow yesterday lol!
Hope your all doing well... I done my calendar yesterday marking off weigh in days and on the "week 10" I put "half way there keep going" just to give me a little motivation.. Marked off until 4th July... I can not wait to say I have done this.. Xxx

Day 21
WI number 3 tomorrow, hopefully it's a good one, as I gave myself 20 weeks in total for this diet so 3 down 17 to go wahoo lol! The weeks are slowly coming down, found the last few days a little tough but I got thru them 100% and that's the way I'm sticking to it, I hope your all well, don't actually think anyone reads my diary posts though lol! X

I read your posts lol...Ive been ill and didnt eat any soups or anything for 5days when I was ill, i did not get weighed as I did not need any more sachets so when I go this saturday it will be 2 weeks...your doing really well...Hope i can ast as long as you x

Aww your be ok hun, it's all in the mind and how bad you want it... I want this more then anything, once I over come this the rest of my "life changing things" will slowly follow :) xxx

i read them hun was my 3rd weigh-in monday just gone i was surprised had a 5lb loss so thts 16lbs in 3 week let us know how u get on gud luck xx

Day 22 - start of week 4 whoop!!!!

Hey guys, well had my 3rd WI this morning and lost another 4lbs so 16lb in total in 3weeks lol how funny we are on the same iwillbethin lol... I feel bloody fantastic at the moment so happy lol 17 weeks to go yay. Xxx

Just testing my signature... That doesn't seem to want to work...

Last edited:
Back