Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

Good idea Sammy. Hope you are managing to get back into the swing of things ok xx

Hi Sammy. Calling in to subscribe.

Great dress for being photographed in, you'll soon be feeling perfect in it.....and then it'll be too big :) xx

It's going to be a lovely dress for summer, as long as I can lose my mum tum (and arms and neck ha ha)

I've had a good weekend so far, succumbed to a few Pringles yesterday but weigh in put me at 12 stone this morning.... Please let me see an 11 tomorrow :)

Thanks for the encouraging words, we're in it together right? :)

Spammy step away from the Pringles and all other things that shouldn't be touched - it's not so much the calories in them but that they could kick you out of ketosis which then makes the diet harder for you......and you'll soon be in the 10's xx

11.13.6 :) I'm only just in the 11's but I'm there. My scales are rubbish though, I have to keep them in the exact spot or they add 5 pounds onto me. I used to have WW ones which were great but the foot broke off and I started weighing in at 5 stone ha ha, need to pick up some more.

My stomach feels less bloated and my arms don't feel as bulky, as you can see my legs carry virtually no fat, it's just the bottom up :)

Doing a Sunday roast today for the boys but I am trying a bar day today, did I mention I made the carbonara from the sample pack on Friday? Never again, it didn't even make my lips. The smell, I think I'll stick to my hot shakes and bars. I can't have the shakes cold as, again, the smell puts me right off.

onwards and downwards today, no plans for next weekend and no Pringles on the food shop this week :)

i can can only hope that the pounds now start dropping off but I know that by not being 100% this won't happen. Going to be really good this week, promise :)

Morning Sammy. Brilliant getting into the 11s. Well done.

Hurray to being in the 11's which has you less than 2 stone to hit your goal, that must feel fantastic! :D

I'm going to hold you to your being really good promise as if you do stick with it you'll be at goal in no time xx

Hurray to being in the 11's which has you less than 2 stone to hit your goal, that must feel fantastic! :D I'm going to hold you to your being really good promise as if you do stick with it you'll be at goal in no time xx

I'm joining Katie too. We're both holding you to that promise! X

I know, it's a really simple diet but I think I'm a self saboteur! It's almost like I think 'oh it's okay it's only one meal'

So far so good today, 1 bar, 2 cups of tea and a litre and a half of water.

Do we have a limit on how much coke zero we can have?

My other half is a personal trainer (I've really got no excuse have I?) and he is training me tonight. I dread it though as he works me so hard that I feel sick, going to try for 3/4 times a week to tone up. My stomach is so sad to see, even my belly button looks like a sad face!

I know, it's a really simple diet but I think I'm a self saboteur! It's almost like I think 'oh it's okay it's only one meal'

So far so good today, 1 bar, 2 cups of tea and a litre and a half of water.

Do we have a limit on how much coke zero we can have?

My other half is a personal trainer (I've really got no excuse have I?) and he is training me tonight. I dread it though as he works me so hard that I feel sick, going to try for 3/4 times a week to tone up. My stomach is so sad to see, even my belly button looks like a sad face!

Hi there,
just came across ur diary and welldone on being on the 11s... I myself would of been in the 11s this week had I of not had a very bad weekend :( on the topic of coke zero. We are only allowed 330 ml a day. I myself wasnt sure until I emailed exante and they emailed me back with a list of drinks we can have and how much x

Hi there, just came across ur diary and welldone on being on the 11s... I myself would of been in the 11s this week had I of not had a very bad weekend :( on the topic of coke zero. We are only allowed 330 ml a day. I myself wasnt sure until I emailed exante and they emailed me back with a list of drinks we can have and how much x

Zara could u copy email n post as pic? Not sure how big list is. When I click on link in exante website it says error :( x

Thanks Zara, I remember from last time that we were only allowed so much but couldn't remember. I tend to have a glass a day when I get really hungry.

i survived last night because I didn't do it, I'm such a wimp! I just hate working out, I used to love it but seeing how unfit I am just embarrasses me I think? I need to tighten everything some how?

I am am a qualified beautician and do body wraps which really help so I think I may get him to wrap me tonight. Every bit helps hey?

my next goal is 11st10, I hope I reach this next Monday? 3 pounds is a big ask but it would mean I would have lost a stone in a month which is good (considering all my nibbles) still 100% I know it's only Tuesday but no weekend plans should help me out.

Good girl sammy!

The thing about exercise is doing it but not trying to do the same stuff when u were fit. I want to be able to run a marathon and do a triathlon right now. But I know that's not possible. I need to scale my exercise right back and eventually I will be doing a marathon a Tri. It's annoying when u think I used to do this easily. Too easy to beat urself up. Bin the watch, timer, tracker and exercise that you hate. Go for stuff that you like until such times as you lose weight and get a bit fitter. Then go for challenge. Not sure if that makes sense?! X

I may start back at the gym this week, just take my time. You are right, I get exhausted really quickly wether that's the diet or my fitness I don't know.

The little one is at nursery on Thursday, gives me a couple of hours to get into something

Thank you :character00116::character00116::character00116::character00116:

Back